- Main Keywords of the Ad: Best Websites, Make Money Online, Freelancer jobs, home based work,
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Expires: 99983 days, 8 hours
Top Freelance Websites in India for Freelancers to Earn Money Online as Part Timer.
Best websites for Beginners to earn money from home.
Freelance website has made it easier for the people to earn money without any investment. Now you can make good amount of money each month by working on these freelance websites. You only need to sell your services through your ability.
For example, you have the ability to design a website, or develop websites, you can sell your services to clients and get money in reward. It is one of the best ways to make money because there is no boss, you are the only boss and you can work at any time which is suitable for you. It is extra income because you can do this work as a part timer.
Here in the below given list you would find the best freelance websites in India which would be very effective for making good amount of money for you each month, if you work honestly with full integrity.
- part time Jobs in India online
- Paid Survey Sites in India
- data entry online freelance jobs in India
- Top 10 Job Sites in India
- Best sites to make money online in India
The Following types of online work is available at these freelance websites:-
- Web, Mobile & Software Dev
- IT & Networking
- All Data Science & Analytics
- A/B Testing
- Data Visualization
- Data Extraction / ETL
- Data Mining & Management
- Other – Data Science & Analytics
- Engineering & Architecture
- Interior Design
- Mechanical Engineering
- Product Design
- Other – Engineering & Architecture
- Design & Creative
All Design & Creative
- Audio Production
- Graphic Design
- Logo Design & Branding
- Video Production
- Voice Talent
- Academic Writing & Research
- ⇒ Article and Blog Writing
- Creative Writing
- Editing & Proofreading
- Grant Writing
- Resumes & Cover Letters
- Technical Writing
- Web Content
- Other – Writing
- Translation- All kinds of Translation
- General Translation
- Legal Translation
- Medical Translation
- Technical Translation
- Admin Support Data Entry
- Personal / Virtual Assistant
- Project Management
- Web Research
- Other – Admin Support
Customer Service -All Customer Service
- Customer Service
- Technical Support
- Other – Customer Service
- ⇒ Sales and Marketing
- Display Advertising
- Email & Marketing Automation
- Lead Generation
- Market & Customer Research
- Marketing Strategy
- Public Relations
- SEM – Search Engine Marketing
- ⇒ SEO – Search Engine Optimization
- ⇒ SMM – Social Media Marketing
- ⇒ Online money making ways via Social Media Marketing
- Telemarketing & Telesales
- Other – Accounting & Consulting
Top 10 Freelancing Websites in India
We have taken a great care while selecting the sites to prepare this list of freelance websites in India. Each of the sites mentioned below is trustworthy and they work on a safe and secure model. The sites are real and genuine and they make billion dollars of transactions online between their freelancers and clients.
1. Upwork.com- No#1 Freelancing Job Site Today!
Upwork.com is a vey large website for freelancers around the world for almost ever category. Here you have to bid on each of the product and when client likes your bid, they will contact with you and award you the project and you have to complete on time on budget which has been decided.
Fiverr.com is one of the famous website and the popularity has been increased in just a few years. It was started in 2010. Through this platform, you can sell any of your services in just $5. They allow people to make Gig and put all information in the Gig which services you want to give to people in just $5 and that it.
When people will see your services, then they will place an order and you have to deliver the order on time which you have set while making the Gig. If the customer likes the work, he would give you a good review and money would into your account.
3. Freelancer.com- The Oldest Freelance website
The freelancer is a different kind of website. Here, the clients will not contact you, you have to bid on the projects which clients have posted. If the client likes your bid then he will contact you. After discussion, the client will award you the project and then you have to deliver the work as per the client instructions and get money in shape of milestone.
Once the client approves your work, you become eligible to get the agreed amount in your account and you get paid easily directly to your account ( via Paypal, direct account transfer, or wire transfer).
The new freelancers dont get projects so easily as compared to the veterans. But, don’t worry, you bid initially on low budget projects and deliver your best, collect good reviews. After a few months of steady work at Freelancer.com you will be getting good projects. That is for sure!
Peopleperhour.com is also a very famous website. Here you place all your services and client will contact with you. Usually people work on this platform through hourly method as its name suggests.
People per hour – one of the highly ranked global websites for online freelance work.
behance.net is one of the greatest websites regarding the designing work. If you are a designer, then Behance is only for you because usually clients seek designing related freelancers on this website.
Though, you can search other types of freelance jobs as well on this site.
Online Freelancing Jobs in India – How to Find the Best Ones For You!
If you’re a new freelance writer or designer, data entry expert, etc, you’re worried about finding the perfect freelance work for yourself. You probably spend hours searching for them every day, and more hours applying for them. The best projects, however, are never advertised. When you understand this you’ve made a huge step forward in your career.
Here’s a simple process which will help you to find the best (unadvertised) freelancing job for you:
1. The Outsourcing Sites Were Created Just for You
The outsourcing sites tend to have a dubious reputation with beginning writers. They feel that there’s a rush to the bottom on these sites and that buyers are simply looking for the best quality work at the cheapest rate.
This is true. It’s the way business works.
Once you familiarize yourself with these freelance sites, however, you’ll come to appreciate their worth.
Use the sites to learn: you’re getting an education, and you’re being paid to learn.
This is because firstly, you’re getting to know what kinds of freelance work people pay for, and also what those kinds of projects are worth on these sites.
Once you know this, you’ll be experienced, and you’ll know what your time and money are worth. At that stage, you can advertise your services with confidence.
2. Establish Your Own Network of Personal Contacts
No, I’m not talking about the social networking sites. These sites work best for established freelancers who already have an audience. They don’t work for beginning freelancers.
As a beginner, you need to establish your own network, which will include your family, business friends, friends of friends, your clients, and your clients’ contacts.
Your personal network consists of the people who know you personally, either as a friend or because you have a business relationship.
3. Collect Testimonials: Every Testimonial Count
Collect testimonials from your clients. In your first year or two, your main aim is to collect testimonials when you complete each freelancing job. Post the testimonials on your site. Your site will become a powerful sales tool, which will work for you 24×7.
4. Stay in Touch With Your Clients
Befriend your clients. If they hired you once, they will need you again. And in addition, they have contacts who also hire freelancers.
Explain to your clients that you’re trying to expand your network and that you appreciate the names of their contacts who may want to hire a freelancer.
Add to favoritesFavorited by 2678 people.
4551 total views, 1 today
Some other Part Time Online Jobs ads that you might be interested in...
How To Make Money Online From Home in Bangalore There are many ways to make money online from home.The first thing you need to […]June 21, 2018
8784 total views, 2 today
Online data entry and Form filling jobs for Freshers in India Anyone can join house wife’s, students. Its absolutely free. No Investment Required. Only data […]September 16, 2016
2330 total views, 0 today
Top 5 Most Favorited Ads at Adsnity.in!
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Online Jobs Classifieds in India. Search Work from home Online Jobs and Freelancing WorkUsers may find here all kind of online jobs. Employers may post free Jobs Online at Adsnity.In
10th/12th Pass Students Find Home based Jobs. Employers may advertise their job recruitment here. Place free Jobs Online without signup or registration required in India.
Search Online Job Vacancy, like Copy paste, ad posting, Data Entry, Typing, Data Entry, Freelance work, form filling, etc at Adsnity.in .
Visit Adsnity.in for Part time Online work from home Jobs in India
Data Entry Work Part Time Online Job Sales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (9178 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (8784 views)
- How to Get Data Entry Work in Delhi that Can be Done Online from Home in Part Time (6151 views)
- Online Copy Paste Jobs Daily payment – 689 Vacancy in India (4843 views)
- Top 10 Freelancing Websites in India. Best Freelance Platforms to Make Money Online for Freelancers (4551 views)
- Home based Internet jobs in India (Chennai, Tamilnadu) for Part Timers (4110 views)
- Advertising Job on the Internet for Indian part time workers (3911 views)
Adsnity Blog for Marketing & Advertising Tips
- The Most Popular Employment Jobs Sites in India for Job Seekers and Employers
- How To Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant Working from Home
- Ways to Earn Income Online as a Social Media Marketer | Tips for Making Money
- What are Top 10 Government Jobs Websites in India for Employment and Career Notifications News
- 10 Tips to Generate More Income from YouTube Earnings (You Tube AdSense Account)