- Indian City: Mumbai
- State: Maharashtra
- Postal Code: 400067
- Expires: This ad has expired
Don’t be “April fool” for a Life:
Science (Statistics) already proved that 80%+ consumer (Family) spends money or Invests based on Emotion not on Logic Eg. Buying a Mobile phone or CAR to showcase the lifestyle but not based on needs or utilities.
Family’s Lifestyle expenses drain the surplus or sometime convert in debt ridden which leads to stress in relationships.
Family continued the same mistake at the time of investments or so called Tax / Financial Planning…Buying an Investments on Emotion not based on Logic…Today, the biggest risk, Family undertakes investing on “FREE ADVICE” from an agent / broker/friends without understanding Goals and suitability of products etc.
Please understand the simple logic that when you go to a doctor when your loved one is sick and you read the board “Doctor’s Advice Free” then you realized that doctor prescribed various medical tests from near by Lab and show him reports and after he will decide treatment & prescribe medicines…You end up with the high cost of medicines/medical reports, waste of time and also lost your peace.
The message is simple that doctor is dependent on commission income from Lab & Pharma company and to fulfil expected 20% commission income (Rs. 100)… you have to compulsory spend Rs. 500/-.
When you a buy Financial products based on free advice…you will end up with
1) Higher charges
2) Poor Returns
3) Sometime Capital Loss
4) Loss of peace of mind
5) Higher Lifestyle expense because Better option instead of investment
You have to be “April fool” for a life or have the permanent solution?
Yes…You can solve above problems by paying “Advice Fee” to professional Eg. CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER….Today, You must ask 2 questions to your adviser that
1) Whether he/she is CFP or not?
2) How much Annual Fee he/she will charge for Advice? (Comprehensive Family Financial Planning)
If both Answers are Negative then time already arrived to upgrade your financial adviser.
CFP stands for CERTIFIED FINANCIAL PLANNER certification, which the highest certification in Personal Finance. It is a Global certification originated from USA and today presence in 25+ countries including India.
It was started way back in 1980s and today’s world wide 1,50,000+ certificants and our country has only 1800+.
Like an Organization has a full time CFO (Chief Financial Officer) to ensure a good financial health… same way… CFP Certificant ensures good financial health of a family.
Let’s understand the role of the CFP.
1) Educate importance & benefits of Comprehensive Financial Planning to prospective customers with the help of a Sample CASE STUDY and sample financial plan.
2) Ask customer to prepare his own case study based on a sample case study.
3) Helps the customer to fine tune his case study.
4) Calculate Inflation adjusted corpus required for various Goals.
(Eg. Retirement, Children’s Higher Education, Children’s Marriage, Annual Vacation, Life Insurance corpus in case of death, arranging down payments for buying a home or car etc.)
5) Share Right Asset allocation strategy during Accumulation period and distribution period.
6) Mutually decide Average return for each goal based on an asset allocation strategy.
7) Calculate Investments (Monthly/Annual/Lump Sum) required for each Goal.
8) Suggests suitable products for each goal.
9) Implementation of plan
10) Review of Plan.
11) Apart from CFP also helps the client
A) Calculate tax liability for FY and suggests tax saving strategies.
B) Estate Planning.
C) Debt reduction plans.
D) Contingency Planning.
E) Discretionary expense reduction planning.
F) Real Estate Planning.
G) Philanthropy planning.
So, CFP stands as a CFO of a family. .. Save time… Save Expenses (Products/Personals)… Suggests the best products leads to a better return with a safety net.
CFP^CM (A Grade), SEBI Registered Investment Adviser Level 1&2 Certified,
BE, MBA, MFA-LIMRA, III Associate (Life), AMFI & IRDA Certified.
Direct Cell Nos. 091 67 36 22 01/ 099 30 75 17 09
Email: [email protected]Add to favoritesFavorited by 427 people.
3131 total views, 2 today
Some other Business ads that you might be interested in...
100% Home Loan For Plot Purchase And Construction Call @ 9964563600. Low Interest Rate And Instant Approval Bank Get More Info http://www.bkhataloans.com/ Specialist At Home […]September 22, 2016
882 total views, 1 today
Directory of Industrial equipments rental and leasing services,building and construction machinery rental,diagnosis lab instruments rental,automotive repair tools leasing and maintenance services.December 26, 2015
669 total views, 0 today
SMS enabled and operated projects in Panchkula. Automatic Process via SMS alerts when right password enter to the system door will be open and it […]October 19, 2015
622 total views, 0 today
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Online Jobs Classifieds in India. Search Work from home Online Jobs and Freelancing WorkUsers may find here all kind of online jobs. Employers may post free Jobs Online at Adsnity.In
10th/12th Pass Students Find Home based Jobs. Employers may advertise their job recruitment here. Place free Jobs Online without signup or registration required in India.
Search Online Job Vacancy, like Copy paste, ad posting, Data Entry, Typing, Data Entry, Freelance work, form filling, etc at Adsnity.in .
Visit Adsnity.in for Part time Online work from home Jobs in India
Data Entry Work Part Time Online Job Sales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- Bangalore Classifieds Sites to Post Free Ads for Local Online Advertising (12515 views)
- Earn Rs. 500 Per Project/ daily Payment (ISO Certified)- Risk free Online Jobs Bangalore, India (12147 views)
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (9370 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (9073 views)
- Offline Form Filling Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu at I-Biz Infosys Pvt. Ltd (6989 views)
- AMCC- Alternative Medicine Council Calcutta- Helabattala, Kolkata, West Bengal (6003 views)
- Form filling jobs for students in Coimbatore. Home based Work without Investment (5288 views)