Electronics Engineer Job Openings in Delhi (Hiring by- Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited, Nehru Place)
- Address Map: Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited 205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019,Email: [email protected] http://www.maajobs.net Phone:(011)-26-46-46-00 .
- Indian City: Delhi
- State: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Postal Code: 110019
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 8130772991
- Expires: This ad has expired
Electronic Engineer Job Description
• Electronic engineering is a very broad field of engineering that covers a number of subfields. It is a subfield itself within the broader field of electrical engineering, and is divided into its own subfields, which include signal processing, instrumentation, telecommunications engineering, and control engineering.
• Electronic engineers design systems that can be applied across a variety of specialized areas, for example in radio communications, mobile phones, robotics, medical instruments, and defence.
• Aside from having a good understanding of electronics, electromagnetics, network analysis, and IT, as well as excellent overall technical knowledge, electronic engineers must have be familiar with safety regulations and relevant legislation.
• Strong analytical and problem-solving skills are a must, and commercial awareness is always an asset.
• Interpersonal and team skills are important, as electronic engineers usually work in cross-functional teams that include professionals from other fields of engineering.
• Communication and people skills are also a huge asset because electronic engineers usually present proposals to clients, attend meetings with subcontractors, and oversee technicians and other team members on a project.
• Project management, organizational and leadership skills are essential for career success, especially as engineers move up the ladder to senior roles.
Job Qualifications for Electronics Engineer role
• Electronic engineers usually have honours degrees in electrical or electronic engineering or any of the related fields: computer engineering, production or manufacturing engineering, communications engineering, computer science, mathematics or physics.
• Electronic engineering jobs do not always require pre-entry work experience, but most employers will at the very least see it as a strong asset.
• Having even just vacation placements on the resume can be very useful when applying for jobs early in one’s career.
• Electronic engineers usually work to obtain professional qualifications. For the status of incorporated engineer (IEng), they need a bachelor’s degree accredited by a relevant professional body or an accredited HND or HNC, with further learning to bachelor’s degree level.
• For the status of chartered engineer, electronic engineers need an accredited Master of Engineering (MEng) degree, or a bachelor’s degree with honours with further training to master’s degree level.
• Electronic engineers can also pursue postgraduate studies and earn degrees such as a Master of Science (MSc) or Doctor of Philosophy in Engineering (PhD).
• The relevant professional bodies for the electronic engineering profession are the Engineering Council and the Institution of Engineering and Technology.
• Electronic engineers who apply for a job in a security-related field must have a clean record and, in some cases, they may need to pass security clearance depending on the job and the employer.
How top apply for the above job for Electronics Engineer?
Mobile 8130772991Add to favoritesFavorited by 338 people.
806 total views, 2 today
Urgent Opening -Sales/Marketing – Banking,NBFSI, FMCG, Pharma & Manufacturing. Contact : Ms.Priyakala – 9003204710 / 9003204938 / 9500137777 Mail: [email protected]December 4, 2017
310 total views, 0 today
Online Job for sending SMS to customers of specific companies (list of mob nos provided by the company. Registration fee: Rs 350 For joining please […]September 5, 2016
1561 total views, 0 today
Part time work at home jobs online in Agartala, Tripura. Jobs without investment. Part time Home based work for students, housewives, etc. The best way […]January 21, 2019
3070 total views, 3 today