Advertisement Listing Description
RXSOL-20-2030 is an extremely effective liquid blend of concentrated emulsifier with penetrating agents, mild abrasives and wetting agents which makes this an excellent liquid scouring cleansers for cleaning and degreasing of double bottom, deep tanks etc which is used for fuel oils It can also be used for BOILERS, MARINE DIESEL ENGINE COOLING WATER SYSTEM and for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms on deck.
Directions for Use and Dose Rates:
RXSOL-20-2030 is specially formulated for cleaning double bottom, deep and wing tanks etc, used for fuel oils. It can also be used for local cleaning and degreasing of engine rooms and on deck. Soak Method for heavy soil put parts into undiluted RXSOL-20-2030, for general soiling use a solution of 10-30% RXSOL-20 water. Parts should be soaked for at least 30 minutes before washing off with water. Spraying Method Use neat RXSOL-20-2030 over all soiled areas. Allow 10-20 minutes for reaction , then rinse with high pressure water hose., Scrubbing will assist the cleaning operation for stubborn deposits.
Rock and Roll Method Recommended time to clean and gas-free under normal circumstances would be 3-days ,for cleaning of double bottom tanks at sea.
1. First of all heat the remaining oil in tanks.
2. By stripping constantly. flush the tank with sea water,
3. Close all suction and discharge valves.
4. 1st Dose Fill the tanks by ½ to 1 liter RXSOL-20-2030 per ton of water through pipe or main hole, for 75-80%
of capacity of tank to be cleaned.
5. Then fill tank to 25% capacity with sea water, raise the temperature up to 60°C maximum, and maintain this
temperature for 24 hours.
6. Top up tank to 75-80% capacity with sea water, continue to heat for 48 to 72 hours.
7. Discharge and strip tank. Fill to 50-60% capacity with sea water and allow 2 hours rinsing time.
8. Discharge tank and strip, flushing tank with sea water for 2 hours, stripping continuously. When
completed, inspect tank to ascertain if second cleaning is required. If so:
9. For completion add second dose of RXSOL-20-2030, fill tank with sea water 75-80% capacity and raise the
temperature to 60°C maximum. Maintain this for 48 to 72 hours. And recalculate the solution.
10. Discharge and strip tank, flush with sea water, stripping continuously for 2 hours.
Advertisement Listing: Brief Details
|Main Keywords of the Ad||industrial cleaning chemical,cleaning chemical,detergent,household cleaning chemical,marine chemical,fine chemical,daliy use cleaning chemical.|
|Company or Service Provider Name||dubichem marine international|
|This Ad is Meant For-||International Audience|
Furnace Oil Cleaner (Rxsol FO)- liquid scouring cleansers for cleaning and degreasing of double bottom, deep tanks
Complete the form below to send a message to this owner.
Search or Post ads for the Following Categories
Search Classified Ads
- Websites to Earn Money Online in India Without Investment
- Best Websites to Make Money Online as a Freelancer
- Work From Home Jobs in Chennai
- Work From Home Online and Offline Jobs
- Online Copy Pasting Jobs
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore
- Online Paid Survey Jobs in India
- Form filling Online jobs
- Get Free email Alerts for Online work and Make Money Tips in India
- Best Websites for Online Jobs in India without Investment
- Ahmedabad Classifieds
- Bangalore Classifieds
- Chandigarh Classifieds
- Chennai classifieds
- Coimbatore Classifieds
- Delhi Classifieds
- Gurgaon Classifieds
- Hyderabad Classifieds
- Jaipur Classifieds
- Kolkata Classifieds
- Lucknow Classifieds
- Mohali Classifieds
- Mumbai classifieds
- Noida Classifieds
- Pune Classifieds