Hardware Engineer Job Vacancies in South Delhi (research, design, development, analysis and testing of computer hardware systems)
- Address Map: Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited 205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019,Email: [email protected] http://www.maajobs.net Phone:(011)-26-46-46-00
- Indian City: Delhi
- State: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Postal Code: 110019
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 8130772991
- Expires: This ad has expired
Hardware Engineer Job Description and details for the latest job openings for Hardware Engineers in Delhi
Hardware engineers deal with the research, design, development, analysis and testing of computer hardware systems and components, from computer chips, central processing units (CPUs), circuit boards, microprocessors, modems and routers to printers, disk drives, and keyboards.
Job Skills required for Hardware Engineer
• Hardware engineers must be good at creative and analytical thinking as their work usually involves evaluation of the effectiveness of hardware, computer components, and designs, for the purpose of isolating defects, providing specifications for components, and recommending changes or replacement of parts.
• The key skills for the profession include programming skills, hardware troubleshooting skills, operations analysis, technology design, quality control analysis, and an excellent knowledge of electronic circuitry, computer networking and related equipment, and various hardware systems.
• Hardware engineers must be good at technical writing, both as designers and as hardware testers, as they usually need to submit reports after performing tests.
• Contractors who repair computers need excellent communication skills as they need to be able to explain to their clients what the problem is and how it can be fixed in terms the clients will understand.
• Top IT skills for hardware engineers cited by IT Jobs Watch are related to application development, application platforms, business intelligence, communications and networking, operating systems, and development applications. The most popular business applications are STL, .NET, .NET Framework and POSIX, the SAS application platform, and LabWindows.
• More than anything, hardware engineers need to have a keen interest in technology and the rapid changes and developments in the industry, and they must be exceptionally adaptable to the new tools, systems, and technologies.
• Hardware engineers typically have at least a bachelor’s degree in computer engineering, which is a requirement for most jobs in the industry.
• Some hardware engineers enter the field with a degree in electrical or electronic engineering, which are related branches.
• The main difference is that hardware engineers deal only with hardware and computer systems.
• A master’s degree can be required for hardware engineers if they are pursuing employment opportunities at major engineering companies and big consultancy firms.
• Hardware engineers typically work at hardware manufacturing firms, industrial plants, and in research laboratories.
• They design and develop prototypes of advanced hardware systems and usually oversee the manufacturing process, integration and evaluation.
• Often they train and supervise technical staff and provide technical support on projects.
• When they are not designing and testing new hardware systems, they analyze existing hardware to isolate inefficiencies and flaws, and then recommend improvements and integrate new components into the systems, and they perform new tests to ensure that they meet efficiency and quality standards and requirements.
How top apply for the above job for Hardware Engineer?
Mobile 8130772991Add to favoritesFavorited by 371 people.
695 total views, 1 today
Join Now & Start Your Online Data Entry Work in Bhubaneswar AND Berhampur, Odisha.+ Ads Posting Part time Job at Your Home. Daily Income […]September 18, 2017
890 total views, 0 today
Ad Posting and data entry work opportunities in Chennai. Online jobs in Chennai for part time workers Work from home jobs in Chennai- Did you […]September 13, 2016
2950 total views, 0 today
This is a good opportunity in India to make money doing copy pasting jobs sitting at Home. We offer you a job that’s absolutely […]September 25, 2017
1683 total views, 0 today
Search Classified Ads
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Online Jobs Classifieds in India. Search Work from home Online Jobs and Freelancing WorkUsers may find here all kind of online jobs. Employers may post free Jobs Online at Adsnity.In
10th/12th Pass Students Find Home based Jobs. Employers may advertise their job recruitment here. Place free Jobs Online without signup or registration required in India.
Search Online Job Vacancy, like Copy paste, ad posting, Data Entry, Typing, Data Entry, Freelance work, form filling, etc at Adsnity.in .
Visit Adsnity.in for Part time Online work from home Jobs in India
Data Entry Work Part Time Online Job Sales Marketing Job