- Address Map: sector - 63
- Indian City: Noida
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Postal Code: 201301
- Company or Service Provider Name: tradusway
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 07065556155
- Expires: This ad has expired
A body belt can be used in a positioning device, which is used to protect workers on vertical surfaces. It is described as equipment that limits a potential fall to 2 feet. Basically, it holds an employee within a distance of 2 feet from a vertical surface. A body belt is basically used for pole climbing ,which is a perfect example.
A body harness would be needed as part of Personal Fall Arrest System (PFAS) that is used to prevent a worker from free falling more than 6 feet and prevents impact with the lower surface. The body harness distributes the force over the thighs, pelvis, waist, chest and shoulders. A PFAS with the body harness must reduce the fall arresting force to 1,800 pounds. The PFAS includes a lanyard, deceleration device, lifeline or some combination of these.
Scaffolds are common working surface for the electrical contractor. Scaffolding regulation present one of the variances to the general rule. When working on a scaffold, Federal OSHA requires fall protection at 10 feet. The positioning device or body belt is not applicable to scaffold. The type of scaffold determines whether or not a body harness (PFAS) or guardrails are needed. The table below lists the scaffolds and fall protection needed.
Associated with the scaffold variance for fall protection are scissor and aerial lifts. OSHA views a scissor lift as a mobile scaffold. Workers on scissor lifts must be tied-off or protected by guardrails. Aerial lifts, on the other hand, are covered by a separate OSHA standard and require fall protection including a body harness.
Fall protection for a ladder is unique. Unless it is a fixed ladder above 24 feet, neither a body belt nor harness is required. Fall protection is provided for in the rules for climbing (i.e., three-point contact, centering the body, etc.) and ladder setup (i.e., height-to-base ratio of 4:1, securing the ladder, etc.). However, OSHA encourages the use of fall protection and many general contractors have established a rule mandating the use of a belt or harness while working on a ladder.
A word of caution: Falls are leading cause of injuries and fatalities. Always insure adequate protection is provided. A large portion of this review was based on OSHA letters of interpretation, which explain requirements and how they apply to particular circumstances. Any variation of conditions may affect the applicability of the explanation. Confirm the use of fall protection equipment with the regulations.
More visit:- http://www.tradusway.com/personal-safety/fall-protection/body-belts.html/
296 total views, 1 today
Some other Sellers ads that you might be interested in...
We are DLP, LCD Projector lamps Wholesaler, Supplier, Dealer and offer lowest price, best quality in India. We supply all makes and models of multimedia […]November 21, 2015
298 total views, 0 today
Order fresh cakes online in coimbatore from Friend in knead online cake shop coimbatore at free home delivery. Buy online birthday cake from best quality […]October 28, 2016
379 total views, 1 today
Modular wardrobes at Magnon India Modular wardrobes are available in different designs, sizes and materials. Good wardrobes enhance the style and beauty of your house. While […]December 3, 2015
234 total views, 0 today
Top 5 Most Favorited Ads at Adsnity.in!
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Jobs Classifieds in India for latest Job Ads . Post free Jobs Online in IndiaUsers may find here all kind of jobs related online classifieds for all the major cities in India. Employers may post free Job classifieds at Adsnity.In
Advertise your job recruitment. Place free Jobs without signup or registration required in India.
Post full time jobs in Any sector at Adsnity.in . Employers or companies may also Post part time Home based Internet jobs in India.
Visit Adsnity.in for Full time or Part time work from home Jobs in India
Job Types at Adsnity.in:- Data Entry WorkDevelopers JobPart Time Online JobSales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- Earn Rs. 500 Per Project/ daily Payment (ISO Certified)- Risk free Online Jobs Bangalore, India (8180 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (6144 views)
- How to Get Data Entry Work in Delhi that Can be Done Online from Home in Part Time (4779 views)
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (4733 views)
- Work from Home Part time Online Jobs in Chennai, India in Future Rising Consulting Private Limited | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company (3535 views)
- Earn regular income online. Genuine Internet jobs in India. Start job and Get money consistently (3481 views)
- Form filling jobs for students in india. Data Entry Part time online Job 2017 in Coimbatore, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai (3369 views)
Adsnity Blog for Marketing & Advertising Tips
- The Most Popular Employment Jobs Sites in India for Job Seekers and Employers
- How To Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant Working from Home
- Ways to Earn Income Online as a Social Media Marketer | Tips for Making Money
- What are Top 10 Government Jobs Websites in India for Employment and Career Notifications News
- 10 Tips to Generate More Income from YouTube Earnings (You Tube AdSense Account)