LAC (Liquid Alkaline Cleaner)-remove edible fats and oils, as well as light fuel and lube oils from cargo and storage tanks
- This item has been sold
- Address Map: Pl. No. 31, MeghparBorichi, Anjar,Ghandhidham Rd. Gujrat 370201 India
- Indian City: Ahmedabad
- State: Gujarat
- Postal Code: 370201
- Main Keywords of the Ad: industrial cleaning chemical, cleaning chemical, household cleaning chemical,detergent,marine chemical,fine chemical, daliy use cleaning chemical.
- Company or Service Provider Name: dubichem marine international
- This Ad is Meant For-: International Audience
- Expires: This ad has expired
LAC liquid alkaline cleaner is a combination of fast-acting detergents, wetting agents and alkaline cleaners blended in a water-based carrier. It is applied as a highly diluted solution, with fresh or salt water, to remove edible fats and oils, as well as light fuel and lube oils from cargo and storage tanks and associated systems. LAC liquid alkaline cleaner can be used as a tank deodorizer when tanks have been cleaned with petroleum based tank cleaners. LAC liquid alkaline cleaner can also be used as a general purpose cleaner to remove oil and grease from surfaces in the engine and deck departments and other areas where grease and oil are encountered. In addition, LAC liquid alkaline cleaner can be used in boiling out new or retuned boilers, as well as in cleaning contaminated boilers and associated systems. LAC liquid alkaline cleaner should be diluted to a concentration of 20% or less in water before use in systems containing non-ferrous metals. LAC liquid alkaline cleaner has been evaluated by the IMO Bulk Liquids and Gases (BLG) Working Group on the Evaluation of Safety and Pollution Hazards of Chemicals (ESPH) and found to meet the requirements of Paragraph 1.8.2 of the Procedures & Arrangements Standards and is listed on the IMO MEPC.2/CIRC.11. Only cleaners listed on the IMO MEPC.2/ CIRC.11 can be used for cargo tank cleaning when cargo residue slops are disposable at sea.
Application and Use:-
Preliminary Considerations for Any Cleaning Method:
• Tanks should be stripped completely at the recommended cargo pumping temperatures.
• To avoid delays, all equipment for the cleaning method to be used should be onboard and in a condition ready
for use before cleaning is begun.
• Tanks containing drying oils should be cleaned with cold water immediately after discharge to prevent
formation of a hard, tenacious residue.
• Adequate ventilation should be provided and other standard procedures should be observed to allow personnel
to enter tanks as soon as possible after unloading.
• Direct Injection Method (the once-through or total loss method).
• Introduce LAC liquid alkaline cleaner directly into the tank wash-water line by means of an educator or small
metering pump. Adjust the feed rate to give the correct solution strength (0.2%-0.8%).
• The tank should be stripped continuously while washing.
• Rinse the tank with ambient temperature water immediately after cleaning with LAC liquid alkaline cleaner.
• If necessary, spot clean manually to remove any patches of soil material that remain after cleaning.
• While filling the recirculation tank with water, add the amount of LAC liquid alkaline cleaner required for correct
solution strength (0.2%-0.8%).
• Except for the fact that tanks being washed are stripped back to the recirculation tank, the procedure is similar
to that for once-through washing.
• Fill the tanks to be cleaned with water to the required level, at the same time adding enough LAC liquid
alkaline cleaner to give correct solution strength (0.2%- 0.8%).
• If a warm or hot cleaning solution is required, apply full heat on the heating coils until proper.
1258 total views, 1 today
I wish this might be the final skin care treatment evaluation you will be studying. All you need to-do happens to be to make use […]October 19, 2015
756 total views, 0 today
The Perfect Gift Solution A stunning candle holder which wouldn’t look out of place in any home. The product is white and made out of […]April 23, 2015
2583 total views, 1 today
Top 5 Most Favorited Ads at Adsnity.in!
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Jobs Classifieds in India for latest Job Ads . Post free Jobs Online in IndiaUsers may find here all kind of jobs related online classifieds for all the major cities in India. Employers may post free Job classifieds at Adsnity.In
Advertise your job recruitment. Place free Jobs without signup or registration required in India.
Post full time jobs in Any sector at Adsnity.in . Employers or companies may also Post part time Home based Internet jobs in India.
Visit Adsnity.in for Full time or Part time work from home Jobs in India
Job Types at Adsnity.in:- Data Entry Work Developers Job Part Time Online Job Sales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (7628 views)
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (7372 views)
- How to Get Data Entry Work in Delhi that Can be Done Online from Home in Part Time (5775 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs without Investment from Home- Online Jobs in India without Registration Fees (4997 views)
- Work from Home Part time Online Jobs in Chennai, India in Future Rising Consulting Private Limited | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company (4517 views)
- Form filling jobs for students in india. Data Entry Part time online Job 2017 in Coimbatore, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai (4328 views)
- Freelancing Websites in India. Best Websites to Make Money Online as Freelancer (4251 views)
Adsnity Blog for Marketing & Advertising Tips
- The Most Popular Employment Jobs Sites in India for Job Seekers and Employers
- How To Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant Working from Home
- Ways to Earn Income Online as a Social Media Marketer | Tips for Making Money
- What are Top 10 Government Jobs Websites in India for Employment and Career Notifications News
- 10 Tips to Generate More Income from YouTube Earnings (You Tube AdSense Account)