- Address Map: opp.r.t.c.busstand
- Indian City: Vijayawada
- State: Andhra Pradesh
- Postal Code: 523002
- Main Keywords of the Ad: ayush
- Company or Service Provider Name: MANOHARA AYURVEDIC HOSPITAL(RECOGNISE AP
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 9441441284
- Expires: This ad has expired
GOVERNMENT OF ANDHRA PRADESH
A B S T R A C T
AYUSH – Recognition of Manohara Ayurveda Hospital, Ongole, Prakasam District as
referral Hospitals for reimbursement of medical expenses of State Government
Employees under rule 7 and 14 of the APIMA Rules 1972 – Orders – Issued.
HEALTH MEDICAL AND FAMILY WELFARE (F.2) DEPARTMENT
Read the following:-
G.O.Ms.No.113, HM & FW (R.2) Deptt., dated:25.4.1998
G.O.Ms.No.614, HM & FW (R.2) Deptt., dated:15.12.1999
G.O.Ms.No.254, HM & FW (R.2) Deptt., dated:18.8.2004
G.O.Ms.No.68, HM & FW (K.1) Deptt., dated:28.3.2011
5. From the Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P., Hyderabad,
Letter No. 11204/G.2/2013, dt: 08.01.14
O R D E R:-
In the references 5
read above, the Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P.,
Hyderabad, has informed that Dr.M.Naveen, BAMS, Manohara Ayurvedic Hospital,
Ongole, Prakasam District has established an Ayurvedic Hospital of 25 bed strength for
doing the medical services to the Public since (9) years and they are doing the
Panchakarma treatment and other ailments in their Hospital.
2. He has also submitted the available certificates and the information about their
institution as per the G.O.Ms.No.162, HM&FW (K.1) Department, Dated:23.05.2005 and
requested to send the inspection report to the Government for consideration of the
Hospital, as referral Hospital.
3. Further, the Commissioner of AYUSH, Hyderabad has stated that a Committee
constituted in this concern has inspected the Manohara Ayurvedic Hospital, Ongole,
Prakasam Dist on 05.12.2013 and furnished the report stating that the hospital is having
the facility to conduct Panchakarma treatments and the request of the applicant be
4. The Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P., Hyderabad has, therefore, requested the
Government to take necessary action and issue the suitable orders in the matter.
5. The Government, after careful examination of the matter, hereby recognize
Manohara Ayurvedic Hospital, Ongole, Prakasam District, as referral Hospital for the
purpose of reimbursement facility of medica
l expenditure to the State Govt. employees
under rule 7 and 14 of the APIMA Rules 1972, subject to following the conditions
stipulated in G.O.Ms.No.254, HM&FW (R.2) Department Dt: 18.08.2004.
6. The Central Council of Research in Ayurveda and Siddha, Hyderabad, shall
include the name of Manohara Ayurveda Hospital, Ongole, Prakasam District in the list
of recognised Institutions, Hyderabad for t
he purpose of reimbursement facility of
Medical expenditure to the State Government employees.
// 2 //
7 The Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P., Hyderabad, shall take necessary further
8 This order is issued with the concurrence of Finance (Expr.M&H.II) Department
vide their U.O.No.2523/8/A1/EM&H
(BY ORDER AND IN THE NAME OF THE GOVERNOR OF ANDHRA PRADESH)
PRINCIPAL SECRETARY TO GOVERNMENT
1. The Commissioner of AYUSH, A.P., Hyderabad
2. The Central Council of Research in
Ayurveda and Sidda, Hyderabad.
3. The Managing Director, Manohara Ayurveda Hospital,
Ongole, Prakasam Dist.
1. The Principal Accountant General, A.P., Hyderabad
2. The Director of Treasuries and Accounts, Hyderabad.
3. O.S.D. to Minister (HM & FW)
// FORWARDED :: BY ORDER //
849 total views, 1 today
Some other Vijayawada ads that you might be interested in...
DiabetWin capsules are brought to you by John & Frankie Pharma Pvt.Ltd.OPC based in India which is a GMP, FSC and ISO 9001 :2008 certified […]July 19, 2015
1060 total views, 0 today
CAPITAL COUNTY ”GATED COMMUNITY CRDA APPROVED LAYOUT” LP NO 54/2015 Near KANKIPADU. Real Boom started just now in NEW CAPITAL Vijayawada Andhra Pradesh. […]December 6, 2015
1019 total views, 0 today
Work from Home or Office. Work in your spare time. Enjoy Personal Freedom and Financial Independence. We are offering a business opportunity to everyone […]August 13, 2017
1048 total views, 0 today