Advertisement Listing Description
Mechanical Engineer Job Purpose: Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
• Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications required for the profile of Mechanical Engineer
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal,
How top apply for the above job for Mechanical Engineer?
- Top 10 Freelancing Websites in India to Make Money Online as a Freelancer
- Software Engineer job in Nehru Place, South Delhi
- What are Top 10 Government Jobs Websites in India for Employment and Career Notifications News
- Network Administrator Job Vacancies in Nehru Place, South Delhi (LAN Knowledge, Network…
- Sales Manager Job Openings in South Delhi (Nehru Place)- MBA in Sales
Advertisement Listing: Brief Details
|The Job Opening is Published By||Independent Consultant|
|Job Profile||Mechanical Engineer|
|Key Skills Required for this Job Profile||PG with mechanical and with 4years experience.|
|This Ad is Meant For-||India|
Mechanical Engineer Opening in Delhi (Engineering Job in South Delhi)
- Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited 205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019,Email: [email protected] www.maajobs.net Phone:(011)-26-46-46-00 Delhi- National Capital Territory 110019
Search or Post ads for the Following Categories
Search Classified Ads
- Websites to Earn Money Online in India Without Investment
- Best Websites to Make Money Online as a Freelancer
- Work From Home Jobs in Chennai
- Work From Home Online and Offline Jobs
- Online Copy Pasting Jobs
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore
- Online Paid Survey Jobs in India
- Form filling Online jobs
- Get Free email Alerts for Online work and Make Money Tips in India
- Best Websites for Online Jobs in India without Investment
- Ahmedabad Classifieds
- Bangalore Classifieds
- Chandigarh Classifieds
- Chennai classifieds
- Coimbatore Classifieds
- Delhi Classifieds
- Gurgaon Classifieds
- Hyderabad Classifieds
- Jaipur Classifieds
- Kolkata Classifieds
- Lucknow Classifieds
- Mohali Classifieds
- Mumbai classifieds
- Noida Classifieds
- Pune Classifieds