- Address Map: Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited 205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50, Nehru Place, New Delhi-110019,Email: [email protected] http://www.maajobs.net Phone:(011)-26-46-46-00
- Indian City: Delhi
- State: Delhi- National Capital Territory
- Postal Code: 110019
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 8130772991
- Expires: This ad has expired
Mechanical Engineer Job Purpose: Designs mechanical and electromechanical products and systems by developing and testing specifications and methods.
Mechanical Engineer Job Duties:
• Evaluates mechanical and electromechanical systems and products by designing and conducting research programs; applying principles of mechanics, thermodynamics, hydraulics, heat transfer, and materials.
• Confirms system and product capabilities by designing feasibility and testing methods; testing properties.
• Develops mechanical and electromechanical products by studying customer requirements; researching and testing manufacturing and assembly methods and materials; soliciting observations from operators.
• Develops manufacturing processes by designing and modifying equipment for fabricating, building, assembling, and installing components.
• Assures system and product quality by designing testing methods; testing finished- product and system capabilities; confirming fabrication, assembly, and installation processes.
• Prepares product reports by collecting, analyzing, and summarizing information and trends.
• Provides engineering information by answering questions and requests.
• Maintains product and company reputation by complying with government regulations.
• Keeps equipment operational by coordinating maintenance and repair services; following manufacturer’s instructions and established procedures; requesting special services.
• Maintains system and product data base by writing computer programs and entering data.
• Completes projects by training and guiding technicians.
• Maintains professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops; reviewing professional publications; establishing personal networks; participating in professional societies.
• Contributes to team effort by accomplishing related results as needed.
Skills/Qualifications required for the profile of Mechanical Engineer
Requirements Analysis, Design Skills, Presenting Technical Information, Equipment Maintenance, Conceptual Skills, Quality Focus, General Consulting Skills, Control Engineering, Production Planning, Technical Zeal,
How top apply for the above job for Mechanical Engineer?
Add to favoritesFavorited by 318 people.
829 total views, 1 today
Audit, accounts, tax, payroll, registrations, quickbooks services by Sumit K Agrawal & Co. We provide services in audits, accounting, income tax, GST, customs, company formation, LLP […]December 3, 2017
199 total views, 0 today
Job for Software Developers in Mumbai, Maharashtra Job description for IBM IIB 9 Developers openings Knowledge and experience to utilize the connectivity, transformation, and mediation capabilities […]August 7, 2015
873 total views, 0 today
Jobs for Customer Representative Executives in Navrangpura, Ahmedabad Greetings for the Day!!! We have urgent requirement for the post of Customer Representative Executive having minimum […]July 6, 2015
880 total views, 0 today