Advertisement Listing Description
Skills/Qualifications wanted for Network Administrator job: Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving, Strategic Planning, Multi-tasking, Quality Focus, Coordination, Technical Understanding, Quick Study, Technical Zeal.
Job Description: Network Administrator
This network administrator sample job description can assist in your creating a job application that will attract job candidates who are qualified for the job. Feel free to revise this job description to meet your specific job duties and job requirements.
Network Administrator Job Purpose: Maintains computing environment by identifying network requirements; installing upgrades; monitoring network performance.
Network Administrator Job Duties:
• Establishes network specifications by conferring with users; analyzing workflow, access, information, and security requirements; designing router administration, including interface configuration and routing protocols.
• Establishes network by evaluating network performance issues including availability, utilization, throughput, good put, and latency; planning and executing the selection, installation, configuration, and testing of equipment; defining network policies and procedures; establishing connections and firewalls.
• Maintains network performance by performing network monitoring and analysis, and performance tuning; troubleshooting network problems; escalating problems to vendor.
• Secures network by developing network access, monitoring, control, and evaluation; maintaining documentation.
• Prepares users by designing and conducting training programs; providing references and support.
• Upgrades network by conferring with vendors; developing, testing, evaluating, and installing enhancements.
• Meets financial requirements by submitting information for budgets; monitoring expenses.
• Updates job knowledge by participating in educational opportunities; reading professional publications; maintaining personal networks; participating in professional organizations.
• Protects organization’s value by keeping information confidential.
• Accomplishes organization goals by accepting ownership for accomplishing new and different requests; exploring opportunities to add value to job accomplishments.
Interview Timing – 11 am to 6 pm
Interview Venue –
Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants Private Limited
205, 2nd Floor, Red Rose Building 49-50, Nehru Place,
Email: [email protected] , www.maajobs.net
- Sales Manager Jobs in Nehru Place, South delhi (hiring by- Maa Kamakhyha HR Consultants…
- The Best ODI Online Training Institute From Hyderabad, India
- Software Engineer job in Nehru Place, South Delhi
- Network Administrator Engineering Jobs in South Delhi
- Network Engineer Job vacancies for Engineering Positions in Delhi
Advertisement Listing: Brief Details
|Main Keywords of the Ad||Network Performance Tuning, LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation, Problem Solving,|
|This Ad is Meant For-||India|
Network Administrator Job Vacancies in Nehru Place, South Delhi (LAN Knowledge, Network Design and Implementation)
- Nehru Place Delhi- National Capital Territory 110019
Search Classified Ads
- Websites to Earn Money Online in India Without Investment
- Best Websites to Make Money Online as a Freelancer
- Work From Home Jobs in Chennai
- Work From Home Online and Offline Jobs
- Online Copy Pasting Jobs
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore
- Online Paid Survey Jobs in India
- Form filling Online jobs
- Get Free email Alerts for Online work and Make Money Tips in India
- Best Websites for Online Jobs in India without Investment