- Address Map: Chari street
- Indian City: Chennai
- State: Tamil Nadu
- Postal Code: 600017
- Main Keywords of the Ad: phonics books for preschoolers phonics program teaching phonics course phonic readers teaching phonics to kids
- Company or Service Provider Name: Jvindians
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Expires: This ad has expired
Phonics Student Books in India
Phonics is one method of teaching children how to read. Children are taught how to “sound out” new words by learning the following items:
• Consonant letters sounds: b, c, d, f, g, h, j, k, l, m, n, p, q, r, s, t, v, w, x, y, z
• Blend sounds: br, cr, dr, fr, gr, pr, tr, wr, bl, cl, fl, gl, pl, sl, scr, str, sm, sn, sp, sc, sk,
• Short vowel sounds: a, e, i, o, u
Always teach short vowel sounds first: a – apple, e – elephant, i- igloo, o – octopus, u – umbrella)
• Digraph sounds: sh, ch, th, wh
Two letters combine to make a totally different sound.
• Double vowel sounds: ai, ea, ee, oa
These pairs say the name of the first vowel.
• Other double vowel sounds: oi, oo, ou, ow
• Silent e: Silent e is bossy, it doesn’t say anything but makes the vowel before it say its own name.
• R controlled vowel sounds: ar, er, ir, or, ur
Notice that er,ir and ur make the same sound.
The best way to teach phonics is systematically. This means moving children through a planned sequence of skills rather than teaching particular aspects of phonics as they are encountered in texts.
Systematic instruction can focus on synthetic phonics (decoding words by translating letters into sounds and then blending them), analytic phonics (identifying whole words then parsing out letter-sound connections), analogy phonics (using familiar parts of words to discover new words), phonics through spelling (using sound-letter connections to write words) and/or phonics in context (combining sound-letter connections with context clues to decode new words).
Regardless of the specific method used what is most important in systematic instruction is that there is a deliberate and sequential focus on building and using the relationship between sounds and letter symbols to help readers decode new words.
Cost of Each Book: Rs.100 No.of Books: 3 Complete set Rs.300
754 total views, 1 today
RXSOL-20-3001-025 Inviro Clean We are a unique name in the industry to provide our prestigious clients wide range of Inviro Clean. Use for the control […]August 19, 2015
1224 total views, 0 today
my name is satyarth sharma and I am dealing with digital weighing scale product, brands like Essae ,sansui ,cas ,contech ,phoenix ,Alpesh. with the growth […]April 9, 2015
1452 total views, 0 today
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Online Jobs Classifieds in India. Search Work from home Online Jobs and Freelancing WorkUsers may find here all kind of online jobs. Employers may post free Jobs Online at Adsnity.In
10th/12th Pass Students Find Home based Jobs. Employers may advertise their job recruitment here. Place free Jobs Online without signup or registration required in India.
Search Online Job Vacancy, like Copy paste, ad posting, Data Entry, Typing, Data Entry, Freelance work, form filling, etc at Adsnity.in .
Visit Adsnity.in for Part time Online work from home Jobs in India
Data Entry Work Part Time Online Job Sales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- Bangalore Classifieds Sites to Post Free Ads for Local Online Advertising (12646 views)
- Risk free Online Jobs in Bangalore- Earn Rs. 500 Per Project/ daily Payment (ISO Certified) (12230 views)
- PDF to Word Typing and Word Conversion Jobs in India without Investment (11900 views)
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (9606 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (9336 views)
- Offline Form Filling Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu at I-Biz Infosys Pvt. Ltd (6994 views)
- Part Time Online Work from Home Jobs in Delhi for Data Entry Work at Home Options (6274 views)