Advertisement Listing Description
Piles treatment doctors and centers in Kolkata. Chandsi Treatment Specialists in West Bengal. Best Bengali doctor for Piles cure.
Find the cost and prices for the treatment of piles (hemorrhoids) in Kolkata
Various available Treatments of Piles:
Treatments for hemorrhoids vary in their cost, risk, and effectiveness. Different cultures and individuals approach treatment differently. Some of the treatments used are listed here in increasing order of intrusiveness and cost.
Home treatments for Piles:
For many people, hemorrhoids are mild and temporary conditions that heal spontaneously or by the same measures recommended for prevention.
Temporary relief from symptoms can be provided by:
- Hydrotherapy with a bathtub, bidet, or extend-able shower head. Especially in the case of external hemorrhoids with a visible lump of small size, the condition can be improved with warm bath causing the vessels around the rectal region to be relaxed.
- Cold compress.
- Topical analgesic (pain reliever), such as xylocaine or pramocaine.
- Systemic (pill-form) analgesic (pain reliever).
- Topical corticosteroid such as hydrocortisone. (May weaken the skin and may contribute to further flare-ups).
- Topical vasoconstrictor such as phenylephrine.
- Topical moisturizer.
- Topical medicines may be delivered as an ointment or suppository. Some hemorrhoid-specific medications contain a mixture of multiple ingredients, such as Preparation H, Proctosedyl, and Faktu.
Ayurvedic Kshar-sutra application :
These days Ayurvedic Kshar-sutra treatment is in trends. This is the method of treatment of hemorrhoids which is described in ancient Ayurvedic granth.
It is showing high successful rate and negligible reoccurrence. This is non surgical treatment and can be done by experienced physician.
In this treatment Kshar-sutra is applied in the hemorrhoids under local anesthesia/general anesthesia and the pile mass sheds off within seven to ten days with stool. Indian Council of Medical Research (ICMR) has tried this technique in Hospitals in Metro Cities for ten years and then declared this technique the most successful procedure for treatment of hemorrhoids.
In fistula in ano Kshar-sutra is showing tremendous results. Most surgeons are also treating fistula in ano with Kshar-sutra because surgery can cause incontinence and some chances of reoccurrence are always there after surgery.
Surgical and Non-medicinal Treatments for Piles:
- Rubber band ligation, sometimes called Baron ligation. Elastic bands are applied onto an internal hemorrhoid to cut off its blood supply. Within several days, the withered hemorrhoid is sloughed off during normal bowel movement.
- Hemorrhoidolysis, desiccation of the hemorrhoid by electrical current.
- Sclerotherapy, sclerosant or another hardening agent is injected into hemorrhoids. This causes the vein walls to collapse and the hemorrhoids to shrivel up.
- Cryosurgery, a frozen tip of a cryoprobe is used to destroy hemorrhoidal tissues. Rarely used anymore because of side effects.
- Hemorrhoidectomy, a surgical excision of the hemorrhoid. Has possible correlation with incontinence issues later in life; in addition, many patients complain that pain during recovery is severe. For this reason it is often now recommended only for severe (grade IV) hemorrhoids.
- Doppler guided hemorrhoidal artery ligation, which cuts the artery that delivers blood to the hemorrhoid. It is the best treatment for bleeding piles, as the bleeding stops immediately.
- Eating fiber-rich diets, including water, helps create a softer stool that is easier to pass, to lessen the irritation of existing hemorrhoids.
- Using the squatting position for bowel movements.
- Dietary supplements can help treat and prevent many complications of hemorrhoids.
Diseases with Similar Symptoms of Piles :
Symptoms associated with rectal cancer, anal fissure, anal abscess, anal fistula, perianal hematoma, and other diseases may be similar to those produced by hemorrhoids and may be reduced by the topical analgesic methods described above.
For this reason, it is a good idea to consult with a physician when these symptoms are encountered, particularly for the first time, and periodically should the problem continue. Colonoscopy is recommended as a general diagnostic for those over age 50 (40 with family history of bowel cancers)
Call me at: 9831331555/8334889636
Head Office : SODEPUR (EAST) Visiting Hours :
Address : Dr.N.Roy’s Specialist Clinic:
C46,Building , School Road ,Sodepur.
Near Railway Station SODEPUR
Opp. Police Fari
Kolkata – 700110. West Bengal. Morning 10:00A.M to 1:00P.M
Evening 5:30P.M to 9:00P.M
- Best Online Shopping sites to Buy Herbal Products
- Kidney Stone Treatment : How To Remove Kidney Stones Without Surgery
- Acupuncture Treatment in India
- Find Best Infertility treatments specialists in India
- Shantah Fertility centre- Infertility treatment centre in Delhi
- Specialised Homeo Clinic Hyderabad- Homeo treatment for chronical diseases
- Gynaecologist & laparoscopic treatment for infertility Doctors in Chandigarh
Add to favoritesFavorited by 639 people.
Advertisement Listing: Brief Details
|This Ad is Meant For-||India|
Piles Treatment in kolkata. Dr.Nirmal Roy, Chandsi Specialist Clinic Center
Search Classified Ads
- Websites to Earn Money Online in India Without Investment
- Best Websites to Make Money Online as a Freelancer
- Work From Home Jobs in Chennai
- Work From Home Online and Offline Jobs
- Online Copy Pasting Jobs
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore
- Online Paid Survey Jobs in India
- Form filling Online jobs
- Get Free email Alerts for Online work and Make Money Tips in India
- Best Websites for Online Jobs in India without Investment