- Address Map: sector - 63
- Indian City: Noida
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Postal Code: 201301
- Company or Service Provider Name: tradusway
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 7065556155
- Expires: This ad has expired
Non Conductive Voltage Tester
A non-contact voltage tester is the safest way to make sure the power is off without touching any wires.This is where the non-contact voltage tester comes in handy. The plug tester is also a very useful device that can measure voltage in receptacles and ensure if the receptacle is correctly wired.
The tester will light up and/or make noise when it comes close to a live wire, even one that’s covered in plastic insulation.
PRECAUTIONS WHILE WORKING
While testing a power switch, unscrew and remove the cover plate and place the tip of the tester against the screw terminals on the side of the switch. Once you confirm the wires aren’t live, it’s safe to unscrew the switch and continue testing other wires in the box.
For a tool that’s often used in dim basements—or situations where the lights aren’t working—this is a minor but very helpful feature.
When testing a receptacle, just put the tip into the smaller live plug slot. Of course, it’s always good to check the larger neutral slot in case the receptacle was miss-wired, make sure you’ve checked all slots in the receptacle in case they were wired differently or on different circuits, and if the receptacle is connected to a wall switch make sure the switch is on during testing. After you unscrew the receptacle, pull it out and directly test all the wires again to confirm they’re not live. It’s also a good idea to test any other wires reachable from the back of the receptacle.
When testing a light fixture, turn the circuit off at the main panel, and ensure the light switch is turned on. Then unscrew the light bulb, and place the nose of the tester onto the center socket button. If the light has two switches on a three-way switch, test with one switch in both the up and down position. Once you’ve confirmed the fixture isn’t live, it’s safe to unscrew it from the electrical box, pull it out, and test any other wires you see.
Non-contact voltage testers do not have to actually touch live wires or outlets to provide a reading. Instead, place them close to the outlet, fixture or switch that you want to test.
Live current will activate the light on the voltage tester.
More visit:- http://www.tradusway.com/hand-tools.html/
237 total views, 1 today
Some other Sellers ads that you might be interested in...
Security systems are becoming increasingly automated, particularly in sensing and communicating hazards and vulnerabilities. This situation is true in both crime-related applications, such as intrusion-detection […]January 22, 2016
469 total views, 0 today
Birkan Engineering company provide the top class Designer and insulated glass for home and office with the help of expert in comparison to the other […]September 27, 2016
279 total views, 0 today
Rapido Kitchen is positioned as a ‘value for money’ brand, customers are ready to invest in reasonable premium brands when they get the value for […]December 3, 2015
419 total views, 3 today
Top 5 Most Favorited Ads at Adsnity.in!
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Jobs Classifieds in India for latest Job Ads . Post free Jobs Online in IndiaUsers may find here all kind of jobs related online classifieds for all the major cities in India. Employers may post free Job classifieds at Adsnity.In
Advertise your job recruitment. Place free Jobs without signup or registration required in India.
Post full time jobs in Any sector at Adsnity.in . Employers or companies may also Post part time Home based Internet jobs in India.
Visit Adsnity.in for Full time or Part time work from home Jobs in India
Job Types at Adsnity.in:- Data Entry WorkDevelopers JobPart Time Online JobSales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- Earn Rs. 500 Per Project/ daily Payment (ISO Certified)- Risk free Online Jobs Bangalore, India (8205 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (6181 views)
- How to Get Data Entry Work in Delhi that Can be Done Online from Home in Part Time (4802 views)
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (4752 views)
- Work from Home Part time Online Jobs in Chennai, India in Future Rising Consulting Private Limited | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company (3558 views)
- Form filling jobs for students in india. Data Entry Part time online Job 2017 in Coimbatore, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai (3387 views)
- Looking for Part time online jobs in Delhi NCR? Get Home based Jobs from Real Companies (3345 views)
Adsnity Blog for Marketing & Advertising Tips
- The Most Popular Employment Jobs Sites in India for Job Seekers and Employers
- How To Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant Working from Home
- Ways to Earn Income Online as a Social Media Marketer | Tips for Making Money
- What are Top 10 Government Jobs Websites in India for Employment and Career Notifications News
- 10 Tips to Generate More Income from YouTube Earnings (You Tube AdSense Account)