- Address Map: sector - 63
- Indian City: Noida
- State: Uttar Pradesh
- Postal Code: 201301
- Company or Service Provider Name: tradusway
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Contact Numbers: 07065556155
- Expires: 99443 days, 2 hours
The full-body harness is an important component of personal fall arrest systems – keeping workers suspended upright in the event of a fall, and supporting them while they await rescue. In many cases, full-body harnesses can also be used in fall restraint systems which prevent workers from reaching points where falls can occur. Most regulations prohibit the use of body belts for fall protection due to the concentration of fall forces on the abdomen. In the event of a fall, full-body harnesses distribute fall forces throughout the body, substantially reducing chances of injury.
A construction site is a tough environment, however the design and materials used on these construction harnesses are up to the task. In fact, the harnesses use heavy-duty webbing that is almost twice as strong as the standards require, and is certain to provide the longest service life possible.
When to use a full body harness
When using personal fall protection equipment, wear a full body harness if you are at risk of falling. A full body harness consists of straps passed over the shoulders, across the chest, and around the legs. In a fall, a full body harness protects you more than a safety belt, because it distributes the force of impact over a greater area of your body.
A safety harness is also useful for other fun adventures that people like to get into for leisure and recreation. These days, you’ll come across plenty of adventure parks which include zip line and bungee jumping activities, among others. Both of these make use of harnesses as well. If you wish to put up your own, you ought to check out the best and most suitable in the market to ensure the safety of everyone.
More visit:- http://www.tradusway.com/hand-tools/out-door-tools.html/
297 total views, 1 today
Some other Sellers ads that you might be interested in...
Top 5 Most Favorited Ads at Adsnity.in!
Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs
Jobs Classifieds in India for latest Job Ads . Post free Jobs Online in IndiaUsers may find here all kind of jobs related online classifieds for all the major cities in India. Employers may post free Job classifieds at Adsnity.In
Advertise your job recruitment. Place free Jobs without signup or registration required in India.
Post full time jobs in Any sector at Adsnity.in . Employers or companies may also Post part time Home based Internet jobs in India.
Visit Adsnity.in for Full time or Part time work from home Jobs in India
Job Types at Adsnity.in:- Data Entry WorkDevelopers JobPart Time Online JobSales Marketing Job
Search Classified Ads
Popular Ads on Adsnity
- Earn Rs. 500 Per Project/ daily Payment (ISO Certified)- Risk free Online Jobs Bangalore, India (8766 views)
- Online Part Time Jobs in Bangalore India -Home Based Data Entry Work Without Investment (6394 views)
- No Security Deposit. Full/ Part Time Offline Data Entry Form Filling Jobs Pune, Mumbai, India (5053 views)
- How to Get Data Entry Work in Delhi that Can be Done Online from Home in Part Time (4919 views)
- Work from Home Part time Online Jobs in Chennai, India in Future Rising Consulting Private Limited | ISO 9001:2008 Certified Company (3642 views)
- Form filling jobs for students in india. Data Entry Part time online Job 2017 in Coimbatore, Bangalore, Pune, Mumbai (3485 views)
- Looking for Part time online jobs in Delhi NCR? Get Home based Jobs from Real Companies (3401 views)
Adsnity Blog for Marketing & Advertising Tips
- The Most Popular Employment Jobs Sites in India for Job Seekers and Employers
- How To Make Money Online As A Virtual Assistant Working from Home
- Ways to Earn Income Online as a Social Media Marketer | Tips for Making Money
- What are Top 10 Government Jobs Websites in India for Employment and Career Notifications News
- 10 Tips to Generate More Income from YouTube Earnings (You Tube AdSense Account)