Program Associate Full Time Part Time Jobs in Ajmeri Gate, New Delhi, Delhi @Womennnovator
Job Types: Part-time, Full Time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Program Associate vacancy in Womennnovator, New Delhi
Designation– Program Associate
Experience – Minimum 2-3 Years in Community service preferred.
Position Description –
Womennovator is looking for a Program Associate to be a part of the various Executive Programs. The program offers all resources to all our women to help them achieve the best possible outcomes when raising capital: year-round workshops, detailed fundraising guides & templates, and 1:1 support.
You’ll actively coordinate for all aspects of the program, help founders across dozens of concurrent fundraises, and spend a significant amount of time analyzing companies to understand how they should best present themselves to investors.
This is a great opportunity for someone who is passionate about startups and interested in learning more about them. Given the number of grassroot practices followed every year, you’ll have an unparalleled understanding of how we are building an atmanirbharbharat and the early-stage women SME’s ecosystem.
Job Responsibilities Include but not limited to : –
- Assisting and managing all operations including planning the activities, managing the infra and support, checking the compliance with SOP
- Co-coordinating with various stakeholders associated with the execution of the different programs.
- Assisting the Digital Marketing initiative for the program
- interacting with Incubatee and facilitating interactions with mentors and industry experts on weekly basis
- Produce Impact report based on milestone delivery
- Interact and coordinate with leaders
- Channelizing existing network of womennovator to create impact for Incubatees
- Improve and develop communications material for the program such as brochure, annual report, poster etc.
- Suggest other innovative ideas for effective resource mobilization
- Social media creatives and strategies for your department
- Coordination with stakeholders
Required Skills –
- Excellent written and verbal communication & Interpersonal skills
- Good academic record throughout the career with Post Graduate degree preferably in management from a recognized Institute
- Minimum 2-3 years of work experience in Industry with adequate experience in academic administration, handling corporate communication and marketing activities in a reputed Educational Institute / University System / Research Institute / Central Government Departments