Sales Associate Full Time Part Time Jobs in Hauz Khas, New Delhi, Delhi @kraftshala
Job Types: Part-time, Full Time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Sales Associate vacancy in kraftshala, New Delhi
Who – A sales enthusiast with a go-getter approach, good communication skills, and a high interest in guiding and counselling candidates.
What – Provide guidance and a pleasant user experience to all the prospective applicants who apply for various programs at Kraftshala.
Why – If you are excited about driving growth for a start-up by converting your leads into customers and generating revenue/leads for the business, this is the role for you.
About us – Kraftshala is one of the fastest-growing edtech companies with a mission to help a million students launch their careers in marketing, sales, and more. We’ve already launched thousands of careers in companies like Performics, Sokrati, GroupM, Nykaa, Tata Cliq, Coursera and are growing 3X year-on-year by building pay-after-placement programs that ensure our students are trained by industry experts who are passionate about injecting care in the higher education ecosystem. Kraftshala is backed by a number of eminent investors including ex-unicorn startup founders and CXOs of global giants.
What you will be doing:
Our programs receive hundreds (sometimes thousands) of admission enquiries every month. As a member of the admissions team, your key activities include:
- Addressing candidate doubts about our programs and the admissions process over calls/emails/chatbox promptly.
- Counselling the inbound leads on various platforms.
- Planning various methods to improve the admission’s process with each consecutive batch of admissions.
- Ability to make alterations to improve the targeted admissions.
- Counseling students to help them understand how the programs can add value to their career
- Documenting information and updating the FAQs (on the website) as per the latest developments of the company and queries of the customers/students.
- High levels of emotional intelligence, in particular empathy and listening ability
- Willingness to counsel and add value even if the applicant is not likely to become a part of our community
- Ability to impact and convince with speaking and writing skills
- Results focus: The drive to meet targets, follow up proactively, change course when needed and persevere in the face of obstacles.
- Ability to multitask while managing operations effectively
- Comfort with MS Word and Excel (or Google Docs/ Sheets)
Good to Haves
- Experience in consultative selling
What is the recruitment process:
As a small team (~70 folks), it’s imperative that we get to know each other before taking the leap. We want to ensure you succeed in your role within our team. Each conversation (telephonic/video conference) with us will last about 40-60 minutes. The process will occur over telephonic calls, so you don’t need to worry about travel.
Skill Assessment Task: This will be a task that assesses you on the core skills you’ll need to succeed in this role.
- Technical conversation: This will be a telephonic call with our current Admissions team wherein you can expect to be further evaluated on your sales skills and other competencies needed for the job (mentioned below).
- Culture fit conversation (Part 1) : A telephonic conversation with the Team Lead to see if there is a fit with the Kraftshala Kode.
- Culture fit conversation (Part 2) : A telephonic conversation with our Founder to see if there is a fit with the Org Values.
- Extending an offer: If all goes well, we will extend an offer mentioning the relevant details.
Compensation & Benefits:
- Your compensation will be INR 5.4L/ annum, with 75% fixed (4.05 Lakhs) and 25% variable (1.35 Lakhs). Paid after the completion of every batch (10 weeks)
- You’ll work directly with the sales team leaders of India’s premier sales and marketing training platform early in your career.
Delhi (Sarita Vihar)
More about the company:
Phanindra Sama and Sudhakar Pasupunuri, co-founders at Redbus and early investors in unicorns like Unacademy
Amit Kumar Agarwal, Saurabh Garg and Akhil Gupta, co-founders at Nobroker.com (the world’s largest NoBrokerage Property Site and India’s first realty startup unicorn)
Sujayathi Ali, Co-founder at ShopUp and Voonik
Doreswamy Nandkishore (Former Fortune 100 CEO, Head of Asia, Oceania, Africa for Nestlé S.A. and Professor, ISB)
Pallav Jain and Sarfaraz Khimani (co-CEOs of Performics, India’s largest SEO/ performance marketing agencies)
What do we value (the Kraftshala Kode):
We seek a user-centric, value-additive mindset. People who start with the user and work backward, and take every opportunity to add value to their customers/ partners fit right in.
We believe speed matters enormously in business. We value people who have a bias for action and are willing to take calculated risks in the face of uncertainty.
We value problem solving skills. We look at problems objectively, solve for root causes, make decisions for long term good instead of short term gain, and don’t let processes get in the way of value addition.
We look for learning agility. We are a team of learners who like to read, talk to experts, and seek critical feedback to be better today than we were yesterday.
We respect ambition & courage to take on large goals. Self starters who demonstrate high ownership strengthen the backbone of our team.
We expect consistency and reliability. Predictability just makes everyone’s life a lot smoother.
We like people who are real, open and direct in communication, while still being empathetic.
We are practical optimists. Our team strongly believes in a better future & we enjoy playing our part to make that future a reality.