Account Executive (Mainline) Full Time Part Time Jobs in Andheri East, Mumbai, Maharashtra @4AM Worldwide
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Account Executive (Mainline) vacancy in 4AM Worldwide, Mumbai
From zillenials to millennials, stalwarts to newbies – our doors are never closed to those who are as curious as us.
Drop us a line if you wish to join the 4AM tribe. We look forward to fresh minds and new connections always.
Account Executive (Mainline) – Mumbai
The primary focus of an Account Executive is on day-to-day account management. You will successfully manage accounts from start to completion and will begin to present the content of our deliverables. You will communicate daily with client counterpart and keep client apprised of status of all ongoing jobs. You will contribute to management of the overall scope of work for the brand, and help ensure the scope of work is aligned with agency resource utilization.
On the Client Side
- Meet and liaise with clients to discuss and identify their advertising/ branding/ communication requirements.
- Prepare detailed minutes of meetings and write briefs to ensure there is complete understanding on all sides.
- Obtain client approval on estimates and timelines.
- Conduct regular competition study, market visits, consumer research and present your findings.
- Demonstrate inclination to develop in-depth expertise in client’s business and markets.
On the Agency Side
- Manage operations and art works, review all material before client presentations/ final production.
- Build rapport with the internal team to ensure high quality and timely deliverables to the clients.
- Keep supervisor informed of/involved with client activities/problems.
- Handle special projects as assigned.
SKILLS, ABILITIES and BACKGROUND:
- Bachelor’s/ Master’s Degree with major/ minor in Advertising / Communication/ Marketing.
- 1-2 years’ experience in an advertising agency.
- Experience of working with integrated campaigns desired.
- Have strong communication skills, excellent attention to detail, be well-organized and able to handle multiple projects simultaneously.
- Energetic, competitive spirit, passionate, proactive.
- Microsoft office proficiency
Commensurate with talent and experience