Foreign Intern Full Time Part Time Jobs in Sultanpuri, New Delhi, Delhi @Amentum
Job Types: Part-time, Full Time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Foreign Intern vacancy in Amentum, New Delhi
Supporting the Most Exciting and Meaningful Missions in the World
Amentum is a leader in global engineering, project management and solutions integration, trusted to modernize the most critical missions anywhere in the world today and in the future. We’re uniquely positioned to deliver solutions faster and solve what’s coming next. We’ve earned our customers’ confidence to rely on us to successfully manage and execute the most complex programs of scale and provide them with solutions they need for an unpredictable world.
[ The International Operations team is seeking 7 interns to partner with management leads in various geographic locations around the globe. The assignment is to support research and analysis for key subjects our foreign workforce is facing on a daily basis. This assignment includes partnering with a Subject Matter Expert and traveling to a foreign location for up to 2 weeks. Assignment Length: up to 4 weeks.
Amentum will cover the expense of [Coach Class] airfare to/from Internship assignment. Amentum will provide ground transportation [to/from work] while in country. Any transportation costs experienced after-hours are at the intern’s expense. This is a Paid Internship. A daily living stipend will not be provided. Lodging expenses will also be carried by the intern. ]
What You’ll Do
The future is uncertain. And that’s where we come in. Analyzing data. Anticipating what’s possible. We’re here to solve what’s next and get ahead of the toughest challenges we face. As a [ Foreign-focused Intern ] your responsibilities may include:
- [ Research and Analysis in one or more of the following areas:
- customer support,
- global staffing,
- diversity and inclusion,
- hybrid work models,
- foreign entity setup and structure,
- workplace culture,
- leadership advancement and succession planning, and
- global growth capability assessment. ]
- [ Specific project subjects will be allocated based on the assignment location. ]
- Current pursuit of an undergraduate or graduate degree in [ Public Administration, International Affairs, or equivalent ]
Desired Skills & Expertise
- [ Experience performing research and data analysis ]
- [ Demonstrated initiative, uncompromised integrity, and a results oriented mindset ]
- [ Acute attention to detail with strong quantitative and analytical skills ]
- [ Strong presentation skills ]
- [ Strong motivation and work ethic with the ability to work independently ]
Amentum is proud to be an Equal Opportunity Employer. Our hiring practices provide equal opportunity for employment without regard to race, religion, color, sex, gender, national origin, age, United States military veteran’s status, ancestry, sexual orientation, marital status, family structure, medical condition including genetic characteristics or information, veteran status, or mental or physical disability so long as the essential functions of the job can be performed with or without reasonable accommodation, or any other protected category under federal, state, or local law.
EEO is the Law Poster
EEO is the Law Poster Supplement
To apply for this job please visit www.amentumcareers.com.