WELLS FARGO BANK
Part Time Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for Analytics Associate Vacancy. Apply Online for Careers in WELLS FARGO BANK
This Part Time employment News is about a new job vacancy for Analytics Associate in WELLS FARGO BANK company for Chennai location in Tamil Nadu State government. Apply online here for this part time basis Work in Chennai location from this organization: WELLS FARGO BANK. If you dont find this job satisfactory then browse other recent part time job vacancies on our site www.adsnity.in for a location near to your place in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Visit here for more Part Time Jobs in Chennai if are looking to Apply for aw suitable work nearby your location in Chennai.
Full Job Description for Analytics Associate Part Time Job Openings in Chennai, Tamil Nadu State
Job Details for Part Time Analytics Associate Vacancy in Chennai:
Salary: Rs17,995 a month
Benefits & Perks: Paid time off, Paid sick time
Job Type: Part-time
Minimum Eligibility Criteria and Job Qualifications Required for Analytics Associate Position:
About this role:
Wells Fargo is seeking an Analytics Associate…
Job Duties and Responsibilities:
This role is to provide core payments analytics, reporting & consulting support for Global Treasury Management – Banks group within GTM. This includes:
- Support the execution of all GPS business initiatives, assists in data sources and involve in payments analytical work or exploratory data analysis.
- Working on multiple data sources, compiles/mines data for developing payment analytics and interpret results into insights thereby assisting in meaningful client discussions. Data involved may be very large, structured or unstructured and from multiple sources.
- Responsible for providing Payment analytical reports & preparing Payments related Dashboards.
- Mine data through various internal Payments Systems to observe trends and arrive at key interpretations that will support Client Analytical Report deliverables, delivery of payment solutions and key product capabilities.
- Responsible for deep-dive analysis on client payments which outline payment activity trends using existing data analytical tools and methodology.
- Collaborate with cross functional teams or interdependent banking groups on common tasks / objectives.
The role carries a strong requirement for computer and data analytical skills combined with business application. Key attributes for the qualifying candidate to be successful in this role would include:
- 5-7 years in International payments and International Banking Systems Knowledge including Transaction Banking.
- Good product knowledge of global payment services, cross-border payments, including SWIFT formats (MT103, MT202, etc.) and inquiry/investigation handling. Understanding of the SWIFT global payments innovation initiative (SWIFT gpi) is a plus.
- Educational qualification: College degree with relevant major (business, finance, accounting and/or computer science)
- Results oriented, Ability to work in a fast-paced deadline driven environment. Good verbal, written, and interpersonal communication skills. Effective organizational, multi tasking, and prioritizing skills, Solid problem solving skills, Good presentation skills, Ability to work effectively in a team environment and across all organizational levels; where flexibility, collaboration, and adaptability are important. Proficient in the use of analytical tools such as spreadsheets, and databases to conduct analysis and powerpoint to present results.
- Experience in developing complex SQL quires
- Experience developing Alteryx solutions, Power BI or Tableau reports & other structured visualization solutions and automation tools.
We Value Diversity
At Wells Fargo, we believe in diversity, equity and inclusion in the workplace; accordingly, we welcome applications for employment from all qualified candidates, regardless of race, color, gender, national origin, religion, age, sexual orientation, gender identity, gender expression, genetic information, individuals with disabilities, pregnancy, marital status, status as a protected veteran or any other status protected by applicable law.
Employees support our focus on building strong customer relationships balanced with a strong risk mitigating and compliance-driven culture which firmly establishes those disciplines as critical to the success of our customers and company. They are accountable for execution of all applicable risk programs (Credit, Market, Financial Crimes, Operational, Regulatory Compliance), which includes effectively following and adhering to applicable Wells Fargo policies and procedures, appropriately fulfilling risk and compliance obligations, timely and effective escalation and remediation of issues, and making sound risk decisions. There is emphasis on proactive monitoring, governance, risk identification and escalation, as well as making sound risk decisions commensurate with the business unit’s risk appetite and all risk and compliance program requirements.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in US: All qualified applicants will receive consideration for employment without regard to race, color, religion, age, sex, sexual orientation, gender identity, national origin, disability, or status as a protected veteran.
Candidates applying to job openings posted in Canada: Applications for employment are encouraged from all qualified candidates, including women, persons with disabilities, aboriginal peoples and visible minorities. Accommodation for applicants with disabilities is available upon request in connection with the recruitment process.
To apply for this job please visit www.wellsfargojobs.com.