Part Time Jobs in Mumbai, Maharashtra for Associate, FS Vacancy. Apply Online for Careers in Link Group
This Part Time employment News is about a new job vacancy for Associate, FS in Link Group company for Mumbai location in Maharashtra State government. Apply online here for this part time basis Work in Mumbai location from this organization: Link Group. If you dont find this job satisfactory then browse other recent part time job vacancies on our site www.adsnity.in for a location near to your place in Mumbai, Maharashtra. Visit here for more Part Time Jobs in Mumbai if are looking to Apply for aw suitable work nearby your location in Mumbai.
Full Job Description for Associate, FS Part Time Job Openings in Mumbai, Maharashtra State
Job Details for Part Time Associate, FS Vacancy in Mumbai:
Salary: Rs17,955 a month
Benefits & Perks: Paid time off, Paid sick time
Job Type: Part-time
Minimum Eligibility Criteria and Job Qualifications Required for Associate, FS Position:
Under direct supervision, this role will provide general administrative support to a department or group of professionals ensuring deadlines are met in line with wider departmental service levels.
Key Accountabilities and Main Responsibilities
- Accurately process, record and/or review of information
- Adhere to procedural, regulatory & industry requirements
- Manage phone calls and responding to correspondence to process and deadline
- Maintain relevant systems/data bases
- Help with preparation of correspondence, presentations, reporting and other general administration duties
- Escalate queries, complaints, risks and issues promptly
- Identify opportunities for process improvements that positively impact efficiencies and customer experience
- Booking and coordination of meetings/travel when required Manage stationary, office environment where necessary
- Support and assist other team members as and when required
- Take meeting minutes
- Ensure knowledge is up to date by completing mandatory training / regular reading within the prescribed timeframe
- Ensure that your individual targets and objectives are achieved
Experience & Personal Attributes
- Degree Level depending on the area of Business.
- Working knowledge of Microsoft Office programs (Outlook, Word, Excel, PP)
- Fundamental communication skills – both written and oral
- Excellent attention to detail – “right first time”
- Good time management skills and the ability to work with support / guidance
- Demonstrates awareness of good customer service
- Ability to work as a team and under supervision
- Takes ownership of role and responsibilities
- Demonstrates willingness for self-improvement and professional development
- Ability to work to tight deadlines and follow process where necessary
- Ability to maintain a high degree of accuracy and attention to detail
- Numerate and literate
Our HUB in Mumbai has people working from state-of-the-art premises and plays a strategic role by providing operations processing and technology services and support, for Link Group businesses across the globe. We are rapidly growing our Mumbai team to build greater capability within the organisation, and provide specialised local services supported by the strength and scale of Link Group’s global operations and knowledge base.
Link Group is building a dynamic, client focused, caring and inclusive culture that is built on the foundations of an entrepreneurial spirit, effective risk management, empathy and trust, and underpinned by its core values.
We are an inclusive employer whose people work collaboratively. We encourage, support and value the various talents and perspectives of our people and promote a flexible and blended work environment where our people can thrive and their wellbeing is supported. We know that diversity drives better client outcomes, continuous improvement, and growth. Be part of the Link Group journey and together we will achieve our full potential.
We treat all individuals fairly and equitably and do not discriminate on the basis of diverse characteristics including, but not limited to gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, age, ethnicity, cultural background, physical abilities/disabilities, religious or political belief, marital or family status or carers responsibilities.
Candidates must have the relevant work rights to be considered for an opportunity at Link Group. Successful applicants will be required to complete background screening prior to commencement of employment.
To apply for this job please visit hcmn.fa.ap1.oraclecloud.com.