Operations Associate Full Time Part Time Jobs in Kharvela Nagar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha @AUUM
Job Types: Full Time, Part Time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Operations Associate vacancy in AUUM, Bhubaneswar
Role OverviewOur company is looking for a passionate Operations Associate with a diverse skill-set to provide assistance to the Chief Executive Officer in the daily operations of the business. You will be responsible towards completing tasks relating to the business operations with a focus towards financial, project management, client handling and management & daily administrative tasks of the business. You must be highly organized & have a diversified skill set to perform a diverse range of tasks & a variety of business functions. A successful operations associate will assist in taking decisions through critical quantitative & qualitative analysis & must also assist in investigating core processes and how things work in any situation. Also while working with the CEO, the associate will be expected to extensively collaborate with all departments & members.
- Performing administrative duties including answering phones, scheduling appointments, etc.
- Assisting human resources with recruitment activities and creating work schedules.
- Monitoring inventory and placing supply orders with the vendors.
- Tracking daily operations and reporting or resolving issues as well as maintaining the SCRUM system.
- Maintaining company database and documents with updated information from all departments
- Shadow the CEO or executive team in all meetings as required and assist for the same.
What we expect
- You must have a Solid knowledge of email technologies, best practices, and industry challenges
- You Must exhibit superb verbal and written communication skills; able to articulate status, insights and challenges effectively
- You Must be a collaborative, cross-functional team player and comfortable partnering with a variety of teams from Engineering to Design.
- You must have the ability to work flexibly, proactively, and independently in a fast-paced environment.
- You must have a Strong problem-solving skills and a can-do attitude.