Boston Scientific Corporation
Representative, Prin Sales Full Time Part Time Jobs in Saki Naka, Mumbai, Maharashtra @Boston Scientific Corporation
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Representative, Prin Sales vacancy in Boston Scientific Corporation, Mumbai
Representative, Prin Sales
Boston Scientific’s hybrid workplace includes remote and onsite roles. By applying to this position, you will have the opportunity to discuss your preferred working location with your Talent Acquisition Specialist.
Req ID: 560104
Title: Territory/ Sr. Territory Manager
Sells and promotes company products within a defined geographic territory by developing new accounts and expanding usage of company products by current accounts in an effort to meet a sales quota based on company sales goals and to directly increase sales revenue of the company.
- Sells products by scheduling sales calls to meet with current and potential customers to fulfill revenue and unit growth objectives assigned by the company on a monthly/quarterly/annual basis.
- Develops and implements sales strategies by determining the relevant factors (e.g., product, competition and pricing needs) of existing and potential accounts to effectively promote the company’s products to appropriate hospital personnel and physicians.
- Develops action plans (i.e., weekly, quarterly, monthly) by analyzing quarterly and monthly sales figures and reports identifying the needs of particular accounts and discussing issues with Regional Sales Manager to help the organization achieve its annual sales goals.
- Determines the needs (e.g., product and pricing), goals, product usage, and types of cases handled by specific customers by meeting with and asking in-depth questions of physicians and other hospital personnel to learn which Guidant products can best address their specific needs.
- Observes actual procedures in the cardiac catheterization or electro-physiology lab and operating room of hospital accounts to gain insight into the specific nuances of each physician and each member of the lab staff.
- Establishes pricing packages by working with relevant Guidant personnel to establish price points that address specific customer’s needs while satisfying company guidelines and policies.
- Responds to customer needs and complaints regarding products and service by developing creative and feasible solutions or working with other related personnel (e.g. clinical research, pricing and/or marketing) to develop optimal solutions.
- Develops relationships with hospital personnel (e.g. through casual conversation, meetings, participation in conferences) to make new contacts in other departments within hospital and to identify key purchasing decision makers in order to facilitate future sales.
- Educates customers on the merits and proper clinical usage of company products by giving presentations and demonstrations using a wide variety of formats and platforms (e.g., slides, transparencies, manuals) to secure purchasing commitments, often with the help of incentive programs and services made available to the account being developed.
Quality System Requirements
In all actions, demonstrates a primary commitment to patient safety and product quality by maintaining compliance to the Quality Policy and all other documented quality processes and procedures.
For those individuals that supervise others, the following statements are applicable:
- Assures that appropriate resources (personnel, tools, etc.) are maintained in order to assure Quality System compliance and adherence to the BSC Quality Policy.
- Establishes and promotes a work environment that supports the Quality Policy and Quality System.
Job Scope and Leveling Guidelines
A developing professional. Working knowledge and application of business and technical concepts, procedures and practices. General knowledge of industry practices, techniques, and standards. General understanding of business unit/group function. Exercises judgment when interpreting company policies and procedures to resolve a variety of issues.
Develops solutions to a variety of problems of moderate scope and complexity where analysis of situations or data requires a review of identifiable factors. Exercises judgment to determine appropriate action. Has knowledge of alternatives and an understanding of their impact on the business or technological environment.
Planning and Organization
Plans, organizes, and prioritizes own daily work routine to meet established schedule.
Discretion/Latitude; Supervision Received; Decision Making
Works under general direction regarding the progress of projects and special assignments. May seek guidance in resolving problems, interpretating established policies, procedures and practices. Work is reviewed for soundness of judgment.
Business Relationships and Project Management
Cultivates a wide range of internal business relationships and begins to develop an external network of resources to facilitate completion of tasks. May lead a project team of small to moderate scope. Influence exerted at peer level and occasionally at first levels of management.
Contributes to the completion of departmental projects and goals. Errors in judgment, poor recommendations, or failure to achieve results would normally require a moderate expenditure of resources to rectify.
Engages with internal company and external contacts. Represents organization on specific projects. Uses diplomacy and tact in interactions and problem solving.
Provides guidance to less experienced staff.
Job Segment: Physiology, Project Manager, Surgery, Clinical Research, Medical Research, Healthcare, Technology