Part Time Jobs in Delhi for Brand Alliance and Partnership – Intern vacancy @Paytm
Full Job Description: Brand Alliance and Partnership – Intern
About Team :
Growth marketing team at Paytm performs these critical functions for our platform:
1. Traffic allocation to various growth use cases like payments, commerce, financial services according to user current interest and also propensity to adopt new use cases
2. Enhancing growth as a product platform with real time targeting, building a 360-degree customer profile and enhancing reach through most suitable channels
3. Evangelization of growth amongst various businesses of Paytm and ensuring best practices trickle down to all businesses.
About Role :
New business development through lead generation using professional contacts, websites, LinkedIn, market and store visits, lead funnel & pipeline development, lead closure, co- marketing campaigns with brands. Revenue generation through new and existing partnership
1. Ability to work independently on both strategic and operational tasks in a dynamic, fast-paced and
2. Deep state specific and local / regional consumer and merchant understanding which would translate
into actionable plans.
3. Work closely with sales & operations teams across the state to understand market challenges and
devise strategies to overcome them.
4. Travel to different markets to develop market pulse and deeper understanding of consumers
5. Develop marketing strategies based on problems identified and timely execute them.
6. Work on initiatives which lead to increase in Brand awareness scores and other parameters.
7. Use of all channels of communications to amplify the brand spends.
8. Competition mapping and targeting to yield quick gain results..
Superpowers/ Skills that will help you succeed in this role:
1. Self motivated, go getter with proven track record of achievement who leverages the experience and
delivers as per the targets.
2. Basic knowledge of ATL, BTL, Digital (media & Social), consumer research, engagement and
3. Have great understanding of local market and state specific consumer nuances and engagement.
elements / occasions to leverage the opportunity to connect with consumers.
4. Strong oral and written communication skills.
5. Analytical and rational mind-set to objectively evaluate business problem and provide solution.
6. Team player and multitasker with exceptional follow-up and task closure attitude.
7. Knowledge of the fintech payment industry would be added advantage.
8. Strong interpersonal skills to manage internal / external stakeholders.
9. Should be able to stretch oneself to achieve overall objectives set.
Why join us:
A collaborative output driven program that brings cohesiveness across businesses through technology. Improve the average revenue per use by increasing the cross-sell opportunities. A solid 360 feedback from your peer teams on your support of their goals.
If you are the right fit, we believe in creating wealth for you with enviable 500 mn+ registered users, 21 mn+ merchants and depth of data in our ecosystem, we are in a unique position to democratize credit for deserving consumers & merchants – and we are committed to it. India’s largest digital lending story is brewing here. It’s your opportunity to be a part of the story!
Paytm is India’s leading digital payments and financial services company, which is focused on driving consumers and merchants to its platform by offering them a variety of payment use cases. Paytm provides consumers with services like utility payments and money transfers, while empowering them to pay via Paytm Payment Instruments (PPI) like Paytm Wallet, Paytm UPI, Paytm Payments Bank Netbanking, Paytm FASTag and Paytm Postpaid – Buy Now, Pay Later. To merchants, Paytm offers acquiring devices like Soundbox, EDC, QR and Payment Gateway where payment aggregation is done through PPI and also other banks’ financial instruments. To further enhance merchants’ business, Paytm offers merchants commerce services through advertising and Paytm Mini app store. Operating on this platform leverage, the company then offers credit services such as merchant loans, personal loans and BNPL, sourced by its financial partners.