Centre for Strategy and Leadership
Project Coordinator Full Time Part Time Jobs in Pratap Basti, Bikaner, Rajasthan @Centre for Strategy and Leadership
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Project Coordinator vacancy in Centre for Strategy and Leadership, Bikaner
Centre for Strategy and Leadership (CSL) implements various programmes and initiatives for Central & State Governments, various Government departments & Institutions, PSUs and private organisations (national and international). Learn more by visiting www.cslonline.org
We are looking for skilled and passionate individuals who can help us successfully execute our projects related to the FMCG sector by managing day to day activities related to specific projects and rendering all necessary support required for the successful execution of projects.
Candidates who have good experience in managing FMCG product development and/or process management would be best suited for this role.
NOTE: This position requires that the candidate be located in or near the city of Bikaner (Rajasthan). CANDIDATES NOT MEETING THIS REQUIREMENT ARE REQUESTED TO KINDLY NOT APPLY.
Including but not limited to:
- Visit various locations and offices as per project requirements
- Communicate and coordinate with service providers and stakeholders
- Write and respond to project related emails
- Prepare meeting minutes, notes, briefs, and presentations
- Monitor and prepare progress reports
- Collect and analyse data
- Conduct online and offline surveys and research work
- Prepare documents, reports and other materials related to the project
- Attend area seminars and other meetings as necessary
- Carry out various promotional, marketing, awareness and channel developmental activities related to the project
- Must be confident and articulate with exceptional presentation, analytical and written & oral communication skills in English and Hindi.
- Exceptional outreach, organisational, social and relationship management skills.
- A passion and penchant for storytelling, creativity and working ideas into conversations and written material
- Willing to travel and meet new people
- Ability to do meetings with top management of large corporate at the CXO level
- Highly proficient in MS Word, Excel and PowerPoint
- Capable of researching information, conducting analysis and presenting results
- Attention to detail to effectively coordinate assessment, monitoring and evaluation processes
- Able to work well in teams and lead teams, when required to do so
- Knowledge of Project Management apps like Asana, Zoho etc would be an added advantage but not mandatory.
Required Experience and Qualifications
- Experience in project management, administration, vendor negotiation, research and organisation with a minimum of 3 years of experience.
- Graduate/ Post Graduate/ MBA from any recognized University
- Must have good command of written and spoken English
Job Types: Full-time, Contractual / Temporary
Contract length: 12 months
Salary: From ₹30,000.00 per month
- Commuter assistance
- Day shift
- Are you located in or around Bikaner (Rajasthan)? (Please mention city name and distance from Bikaner in case you are located outside Bikaner)
- Are you willing to travel in and around Bikaner (Rajasthan) to meet and onboard Micro Enterprises for various government schemes?
- work: 3 years (Preferred)
- English (Preferred)
- Hindi (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.