Sales Representative Full Time Part Time Jobs in Acharya Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha @Egaltrans
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Sales Representative vacancy in Egaltrans, Bhubaneswar
We are looking for a Sales Representative who will help us expand our customer base, create fruitful partnerships, and achieve sales quotas for primarily Bhubaneshwar in Odisha and nearby regions. To be successful in this role, you must have previous experience in building and executing sales development plans.
Selected candidate’s day-to-day responsibilities include:
- Obsessed with customer focused sales strategy and solve problems for customers
- Create execution plan for sales of Egaltrans’ products and solutions, achieve sales quota, forecast quarterly and annual profits, achieve and report sales results
- Analyze regional market trends and discover new opportunities for growth, suggest new product ideas
Location: Bhubaneshwar, Odisha
Language: Oriya, Hindi and English (Any other languages are a bonus)
- Bachelor’s degree or Undergraduates or 6-12 months’ experience in sales, marketing, or related fields preferred
- Good communication (English or Hindi, Native Oriya would be preferred)
- Excellent people skills and open to collaboration, be able to make an impact on others, familiarity with CRM
Not interested in this role, but maybe some other role?
Don’t worry, just send your profile, or resume to email@example.com and somebody from our team will be connecting with you shortly. Oh yes, don’t forget to write a little about yourselves and what excites you to join us.
Egaltrans (Egalclub Solutions Private Limited) was founded with a simple yet zealous purpose: -To enable respectable growth for truckers, while on a journey to eliminate wrong stereotypes and social perceptions haunting them.
For ages, the trucking industry has been facing a lot of operational blockages and issues that are restricting the growth of truck owners, drivers and hence shippers. Driver shortage, poor infrastructure, the safety of drivers and trucks, improper implementation of technology solutions and fluctuating operational costs collectively make it nearly impossible for small and medium transportation companies to survive and grow. We handpick minor problems that could unlock growth potential and work closely with our customers and partners to create an impactful change. We’re building next-generation logistics solutions to enable exponential growth for all stakeholders in the logistics industry.