PMO, Sales Operations/ MBU Full Time Part Time Jobs in Tambaram, Chennai, Tamil Nadu @Expleo
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Full Job Description: PMO, Sales Operations/ MBU vacancy in Expleo, Chennai
Overview:PMO, Automotive Engineering Services
- Work closely with Clients to understand their requirements, business strategy, prioritization, etc. to facilitate quality, cost, delivery and management.
- Work with Service Delivery Team, Recruitment Team and cross functional PMO/RMGs to define the approach
- Tracking Client Demand – Weekly reports, Daily Stand up meetings with internal and external stakeholders.
- Assist in the implementation and embedding of process, methods and best practice into service delivery activities for the function, including project management, financial management, resource management, etc.
- Provide executive visibility to project, program, portfolio and functional level status, issues, risks, costs, etc.
- Maintain and Monitor PM% of all resources in the project, program and portfolio.
- Purchase order Follow up, Client PO validation W.r.t rate card – First time and ongoing basis and Amendments.
- Provide information to Global Sales and Global Program Management Office so demand, financials, service and project delivery can be aggregated to the enterprise level
- Assist with FY Plan and Outlook activities
- Monitor and report on actual and projected spend to demonstrate function operates within FY Plan/Outlook – function, portfolio and program/project levels.
- Budget forecasting, demand forecast, Plan Vs Actual Tracker & Data Management on requirement / fulfillment and onboarding / offboarding in the projects.
- Dropouts, Attrition and Bench Management.
- Follow ups on Payment’s realization from clients and Timesheets to invoice processes.
- Improve communications, content and transparency of information with key customers / stakeholders
- Degree at university level
- English language skills – excellent written and verbal communication
- 5 years of experience, including demonstrated project management and financial management experience
- End to end understanding of Service life cycle (pipeline, resource, demand, project delivery, financial)
- Experience in end-to-end financial management – plan, forecast, actual – function, portfolio and program/project levels
- Very good understanding of service delivery related key performance indicators
- Project delivery experience in a similar global service environment
- Business Analytic skills
- Flexibility to adjust to multiple demands, shifting priorities, ambiguity and rapid change
- Customer orientation and responsiveness
- Ability to deal efficiently with escalations and difficult situations/people under pressure
- Outstanding self-management, influence management, information presentation and interpersonal, communication
Skills:Project Management, PMO, Sales, Financial Management
Experience:5 + years
To apply for this job please visit careers-expleo-jobs.icims.com.