Customer Success Operations Coordinator Full Time Part Time Jobs in Alandur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu @Forbes Advisor
Job Types: Full-time, Part Time
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Full Job Description: Customer Success Operations Coordinator vacancy in Forbes Advisor, Chennai
Forbes Advisor is a new initiative for consumers under the Forbes Marketplace umbrella that provides journalist- and expert-written insights, news and reviews on all things personal finance, health, business, and everyday life decisions.
We do this by providing consumers with the knowledge and research they need to make informed decisions they can feel confident in, so they can get back to doing the things they care about most.
Forbes Advisor is looking for a full-time Customer Success Operations Coordinator. This is an entry-level business development role, reporting to the Customer Success Manager and supporting the wider commercial teams in identifying, executing, and optimizing campaigns across our Health portfolio and partners.
If you’re looking for challenges and opportunities similar to those of a startup, with the benefits of a seasoned and successful company, then read on:
- Manage and update internal databases and tracking tools that are used by the wider Customer Success team
- Work with Production team to create our advertiser’s promotional placements to be published on Forbes Health properties
- Support Customer Success Manager in onboarding and executing new customer initiatives
- Manage collection of creative assets, tracking, and ad verification from clients/agency contacts and coordinate with Customer Success Manager
- Audit existing partner placements to optimize performance and monetization and to drive revenue growth
- Project manage and coordinate with internal teams on all necessary elements for campaign execution
- Work with internal teams on billing reconciliation and revenue tracking/forecasting
- Customer experience advocate with an entrepreneurial spirit who thrives in a team, goal-oriented environment
- 2+ years of proven digital advertising and/or affiliate marketing experience
- Familiarity with various affiliate platforms such as Impact, ShareASale, CJ, Rakuten, a plus
- Exceptional communication and organizational skills
- Ability to manage stress well and juggle multiple account challenges at once
- Extremely detail oriented
- Fluent in Microsoft Word, Excel, and PowerPoint
- Experience in WordPress, a plus
- Day off on the 3rd Friday of every month (one long weekend each month)
- Monthly Wellness Reimbursement Program to promote health well-being
- Paid paternity and maternity leaves
- Fully stocked pantry
- Gaming area with table tennis, pool, and carom tables
- Amphitheater for screening sports events, movies, and town hall
All your information will be kept confidential according to EEO guidelines.