B&G Consultancies Pvt. Ltd.
Part Time Jobs In New Delhi for Freelance Textile Designer @B&G Consultancies Pvt. Ltd
Remote work in Delhi • Temporarily remote. Work from Home Jobs for Freelance Textile Designer.
Full Job Description: Freelance Textile Designer
Hola, Product Designers!
An Australian start up focusing on contemporary home textiles and fashion bags is looking for enthusiastic Textile Product design interns/freelancers!
By collaborating with us on this exciting and innovative journey, you will get challenging experience and below benefits in addition to others!
Paid Internship/freelance projects
PPO, based on performance
You will also get an amazing opportunity to work with team of curious, passionate, diverse and nature lovers in creating what we love with utmost respect to craftsmanship. We are a brand that is inspired to offer unique products to the customers on a global scale that will bring their everyday lifestyle closer to nature.
How we imagine you:
* You are passionate, curious, motivated, customer oriented and dynamic, with something exciting to contribute.
* You are proficient in relevant 2D/3D softwares like photoshop, illustrator, CAD to develop a range of designs experimenting with colour, fabric and texture maintaining up-to-date knowledge of new design and production techniques
* Ability to conceptualize and design Soft Home Furnishing products like, Decorative Cushions, Bedspreads, Curtains, Throws, Table Linen etc. for exports.
* You are detail-oriented, creative and proactive and are looking for a challenging yet rewarding learning experience in fashion.
* You love fashion, market study, celebrate self-expression and enjoy transmitting this passion to the customers and colleagues.
* You have a strong interest in the latest trends and display a track record of product analysis, merchandising and delivering a high level of creativity.
* You have knowledge of Types of fibres, weaves of the fabrics, designs of the fabrics like Yarn Dyed, Print, Embroidery, count construction, GSM and other properties.
* You are committed to achieve mutually agreed deadlines.
* You love to be part of something uniquely different that will elevate the everyday life of people and bring them closer to nature!
If this sounds like you, we would love to hear from you! Please submit your application.
Job Types: Part-time, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance, Volunteer, Internship, Fresher
Contract length: 6 months
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Monday to Friday
Work from home will be effective.