Data Associate (AcceleRate) Full Time Part Time Jobs in Nungambakkam, Chennai, Tamil Nadu @DBaaS Software Private Limited
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Full Job Description: Data Associate (AcceleRate) vacancy in DBaaS Software Private Limited, Chennai
About The Position
WebCargo by Freightos is the global booking and payment platform for the trillion dollar freight industry. Our platform is used by hundreds of airlines and ocean liners, thousands of freight companies, and over ten thousand importers and exporters. Oh, did we mention we’re traded publicly on the Nasdaq (CRGO!) Freight moves the world. We help it move…better.
About the position:
As Data and Support Associate you will be responsible for delighting our customers by providing excellent customer service, across data management, data related support, and engagement. Our technology is what they see every day; you’re the person they turn to when they need more. And you’re damn good at it.
- You’ll be a data warrior, transforming cargo rates into business-required format and uploading them in the system so that the Freightos magic can happen.
- Find something wrong? Use standard procedures, superpowers, or escalate to your team lead to make it right. You’d be shocked how often people write Os instead of zeros.
- Leverage our systems to identify data gaps and fill them.
- Get to know our tariff ingestion platform perfectly, so that you can assess and ensure that tariffs are ready to rock and roll before you upload.
- Answer our clients’ data-related inquiries and update them on their tariffs upload status.
- English proficiency is absolutely required.
- High level of Excel.
- Very precise and detail-oriented.
- Customer-oriented with excellent communication skills.
- An autonomous person that can learn fast.
- Team player.
- Capable of adapting to a fast-changing environment.
- Bachelor’s degree.
- Knowledge of Cargo Freight industry.
What you will be offered at WebCargo:
- We strive for professional development and continuous learning.
- Apart from career support, you’ll be entitled to get an annual training budget for personal and professional development.
- Competitive salary and participation in the Long Term Incentive Plan (“LTIP”) of the Freightos Group
- Health and Accident Insurance.
- Hybrid mode to work from both office and home.
- Multicultural and open environment, full of great people from multiple countries.
- Great office in Olympia Technology Park, in Chennai.
To apply for this job please visit www.freightos.com.