Part Time Jobs in Jaipur, Rajasthan for Global Payments – Associate Vacancy. Apply Online for Careers in TransUnion
This Part Time employment News is about a new job vacancy for Global Payments – Associate in TransUnion company for Jaipur location in Rajasthan State government. Apply online here for this part time basis Work in Jaipur location from this organization: TransUnion. If you dont find this job satisfactory then browse other recent part time job vacancies on our site www.adsnity.in for a location near to your place in Jaipur, Rajasthan. Visit here for more Part Time Jobs in Jaipur if are looking to Apply for aw suitable work nearby your location in Jaipur.
Full Job Description for Global Payments – Associate Part Time Job Openings in Jaipur, Rajasthan State
Job Details for Part Time Global Payments – Associate Vacancy in Jaipur:
Salary: Rs18,924 a month
Benefits & Perks: Paid time off, Paid sick time
Job Type: Part-time
Minimum Eligibility Criteria and Job Qualifications Required for Global Payments – Associate Position:
Job Title: Associate – Global Payments
Within Global Procurement, Invoice Operations & Customer Support is part of Deutsche Bank’s Procurement & Travel Operations organization. We support the end-to-end Procurement process, and are directly responsible for Invoice processing, Global Bank Reconciliations and payment approvals for a large range of services delivered to the bank.
What we’ll offer you
As part of our flexible scheme, here are just some of the benefits that you’ll enjoy
- Best in class leave policy
- Gender neutral parental leaves
- 100% reimbursement under child care assistance benefit (gender neutral)
- Sponsorship for Industry relevant certifications and education
- Employee Assistance Program for you and your family members
- Comprehensive Hospitalization Insurance for you and your dependents
- Accident and Term life Insurance
- Complementary Health screening for 35 yrs. and above
Your key responsibilities
- Knowledge of SAP ERP with strong accounting concept for payments process / invoice booking
- Understanding of various stages of Procure to Pay (P2P) cycle, which includes Vendor Management Process, Invoice processing, Payment Processing and Vendor / Bank Reconciliation -Accounts payable /receivable experience.
- 6-7 years of experience in Accounts Payable /receivable domain
- Implementation of new operational process, solutions, policies, ensure stability of existing operations at all times to meet the global / region control requirements.
- Knowledge of DBDI system will be added advantage.
- Effective communication skills – to be able to manage relationships with stakeholders virtually.
- Ability to identify issues and provide feedback to improve quality and reduce defects
- Open minded, able to share information, knowledge and expertise with peers and team members
- Eye for detail and willingness to question current state practices
- Independent, self-motivated and a team player.
- Ability to use sound judgment to determine due diligence quality and if meets regulatory standards.
- Proposal for process improvement and system enhancement to improve the efficiency of all purchasing and invoicing transactions for countries of responsibility
- Excellent verbal and written communication skills with Strong analytical and problem-solving skills and organizational skills
Your skills and experience
- 6 to 7 years of post-qualification work experience in Accounts Payable process with other Banks / KPOs BPO etc.
- Strong understanding of accounting knowledge & concepts
- Good analytical and effective communication skills with ability to influence and interact with all levels of the organization
- Independent self-starter with excellent time management skills and ability to prioritize multiple tasks and changing priorities
- Sound Knowledge of ERP systems like SAP, ARIBA, Db buyer, and MS Office
- DBDI /Payment platform system knowledge will be added advantage
- CA/ MBA Finance/ Commerce Post Graduate /Graduates with good academic record
- Overall experience of at least 8+ years in Account Payable in services industry
- Good understanding of end-to-end source to pay operations
How we’ll support you
- Training and development to help you excel in your career
- Flexible working to assist you balance your personal priorities
- Coaching and support from experts in your team
- A culture of continuous learning to aid progression
- A range of flexible benefits that you can tailor to suit your needs
About us and our teams
Our values define the working environment we strive to create – diverse, supportive and welcoming of different views. We embrace a culture reflecting a variety of perspectives, insights and backgrounds to drive innovation. We build talented and diverse teams to drive business results and encourage our people to develop to their full potential. Talk to us about flexible work arrangements and other initiatives we offer.
We promote good working relationships and encourage high standards of conduct and work performance. We welcome applications from talented people from all cultures, countries, races, genders, sexual orientations, disabilities, beliefs and generations and are committed to providing a working environment free from harassment, discrimination and retaliation.
- Health insurance
To apply for this job please visit careers.db.com.