Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited
Project Planner Full Time Part Time Jobs in Koramangala, Bengaluru, Karnataka @Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Project Planner vacancy in Hitachi Rail STS India Private Limited, Bengaluru
HITACHI RAIL is looking for an enthusiastic, self-motivated Project Planner who thrives in a fast-paced environment. The successful candidate is comfortable performing a wide range of administrative and strategic tasks. The position is based in Bangalore.
Ensure the application of Integrated Planning processes for assigned
low complexity (in term of number of involved technologies and
project revenues) projects/bids through the development and
monitoring of project schedule.
- Ensure the Master Schedule development for the bid preparation
and provide Planning tender documentation and Planner cost
- Ensure the development of project Master Schedule and project
detailed schedule aligned with the milestones fixed by the
Customer and/or management expectation on deliveries
- Ensure the implementation of integrated planning processes and
- Ensure the project EVA analysis and reporting
- Ensure the development and maintenance of Project Planner
- Support Project Team in the analysis of the scope of work ,
definition of the Work Breakdown Structure by implementing and
optimizing project execution plans
- Support the Project Controller for the economical monitoring of
- Guarantee reliability and on time availability of project reporting.
- Delivery on time and on Quality (Schedule, reports, etc…)
- Effectiveness of Integrated planning process implementation
through the achievement of process KPIs
Please send the nature of the request and contact information to [email protected]
To apply for this job please visit careers.hitachi.com.