Assistant Content Team Member Full Time Part Time Jobs in Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka @Indiahikes
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Assistant Content Team Member vacancy in Indiahikes, Bengaluru
Do you want to be part of the content team but do not match our age, eligibility or experience criteria? You can apply to be an Assistant Content Team Member.
The role is fairly exciting, because Assistant Content Team Members generally get to do a variety of work. From handling cameras, to writing feature stories, to publishing articles, to archiving photographs, to replying to comments. Gradually, as they gain experience, they become a regular content team member with their own responsibilities.
We need you to write well. We don’t want you to have a masters in English, but writing fluently is an ability honed since childhood. When we see your application we will know.
- You are willing to be Bengaluru based.
- Minimum 21 years of age. Maximum 29 years.
Salary starts at ₹3.6 lakhs per annum.
How to Apply
We’re extremely careful about who we select as a part of team Indiahikes. Through the selection process, we want to make sure you are the ‘right fit.
For all positions email
Sandhya Chandrasekharayya: [email protected]
CC: Arjun Majumdar: [email protected]
Subject: Working with Indiahikes — (name of position)
Sandhya Chandrasekharayya, is the COO and Co-founder at Indiahikes. Arjun Majumdar is the CEO and Founder of Indiahikes
What to include in your email application
- Your latest resume (Even if you don’t have a background in trekking, your past work experience matters to us)
- Write a paragraph about ‘why you wish to work at Indiahikes’. A passion for trek and travel is important, but must not be the only reason for you to apply.
- Write another paragraph about your skills and talents that make you suitable for the role.
- If you have any trek experience, mention it in the email.
- Any specific write up or inclusions as mentioned in the role description
A note about your application status
We receive a large number of applications. If you are shortlisted we will write back within seven days, usually quicker. If you do not hear from us within 7 days in all probability your application has been rejected. You can, of course, remind us again in case you feel you are a right fit for Indiahikes.
Note: Sometimes applications get rejected because they have not followed the complete application process as mentioned in “How to Apply” above. Applications also get rejected when it is too much about themselves (a lot of passion for trekking, travel but not much else).
To apply for this job please visit indiahikes.com.