Larsen & Toubro Limited
Executive Channel Sales Full Time Part Time Jobs in Powai, Mumbai, Maharashtra @Larsen & Toubro Limited
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Executive Channel Sales vacancy in Larsen & Toubro Limited, Mumbai
Key purpose of the job: . The position is responsible for efficiently and effectively managing partners and ensuring increase in the walk-ins numbers, order booking and increase in sales revenue targets, unit sales and collections (within given budget and timelines) for the assigned project/s.
- Sales Value (Rs. Cr) and Volume achievement (Units) as per target. (Sales = Net Order Book)
- Achieving Targeted Speed of Sales (Units Booked per month) from the assigned channels, contribution Margin to the site targets and achievement of planned targets
- Increase in efficiency levels of the closing / walk in at the respective sites, tracking and monitoring of the same
- To create and develop various new channels for increasing width and depth of channel distribution pipeline
- To ensure constant tracking and response to competitor activity, specifically for the operating micro-market and
- provide timely feedback as per market dynamics
- Successfully liaison with various stakeholders and functions to improve individual site level channel activities and customer experience
- Development and implementation of site plans and initiate BTL activities as required
- Focus heavily on channel development and create strong channel partnerships within the region.
- To act as the critical link between various channels & closure managers, to develop robust customer walk-in.
- To evaluate and optimize the effectiveness of channel sales at each site by intelligent identification, development and allocation of channels
- Maintains accurate records for activities conducted and meetings done
- To recommend & execute strategies to ensure uninterrupted walk-ins comprising of the right target group of customers for the specific project site/s assigned, from various channels
- Managing all Channel related trackers and review mechanism ïƒ˜
- Developing direct as well as non-traditional channels
- Prepare and execute action plans for each allocated project for a weekly, monthly and quarterly basis in coordination with the Marketing team so that effective walk-ins and closures for the site is achieved
- Knowledge Management
- To design development and outreach activity for channels
- Identify knowledge gaps, map & set trainings
Internal & External Interactions
Internal: Sales, Marketing, Engineering, Finance
External: Corporates, HNI Clients, Brokers, Property Consultants, Customers, Service partners
Eligibility, Education & Experience Requirement:
- Graduate/ Post -Graduation in Marketing & Sales with 8-10 years of Real Estate industry exposure
- Continuously demonstrated ability to achieve sales target through a network of Channel Partners.
- Continuously demonstrated ability to empanel performing channel partners
- Excellent Communication skills and a proactive attitude