Risk Market Data Associate Full Time Part Time Jobs in George Town, Chennai, Tamil Nadu @NatWest Group
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Full Job Description: Risk Market Data Associate vacancy in NatWest Group, Chennai
- Our people work differently depending on their jobs and needs. From hybrid working to flexible hours, we have plenty of options that help our people to thrive.
This role is based in India and as such all normal working days must be carried out in India.
Join us as a Risk Market Data Associate
- This is a great opportunity to hone your analytical skills and advance your career in Risk
- You’ll capture high quality market data regarding market and counterparty credit risk
- It’s a highly collaborative role where you’ll grow a diverse and supportive network
- This role is available at associate level
What you’ll do
As a Risk Market Data Associate, you’ll be responsible for completing day-to-day business processes and capturing and maintaining high quality market data and remediation work relating to market and counterparty credit risk.
Day to day, you’ll be:
- Assisting in the preparation of weekly, monthly and quarterly reporting for market data
- Working directly with risk managers to determine suitable sources of data and collaborating with various teams to resolve feed and system issues
- Producing impact analysis reports following changes to market data
- Gathering requirements for market data systems and providing input towards the architecture of market data platforms
- Providing assistance to auditors in relation to market data and market data systems matters
The skills you’ll need
We’re looking for an experienced analyst with significant data analysis experience that encompasses large and complex data sets.
You’ll also need:
- An understanding of basic finance concepts
- The ability to run controls and analyse underlying risk issues
- An understanding of VaR or counterparty credit risk
- Excellent communication skills
- Experience of working with and sourcing data from external data vendors
To apply for this job please visit jobs.natwestgroup.com.