One Health Trust
Communications Associate Full Time Part Time Jobs in Ambedkar Veedhi, Bengaluru, Karnataka @One Health Trust
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Communications Associate vacancy in One Health Trust, Bengaluru
The One Health Trust (OHT) is looking for a detail-oriented, creative, and dynamic communications professional to support the OHT India office. The Communications Associate must be organized, have the ability to multi-task in a time-sensitive manner, and communicate professionally with diverse stakeholders. They will work closely with the Science Communications Manager to ensure quality and consistency in OHT communications and publications while also assisting in creating social media campaigns and website updates.
The applicant can be based anywhere in India; however, residence and having networks in Bengaluru are preferable.
Website content writing and editing
- Update the OHT website Publications section and prepare communication material to promote all new OHT publications on social media.
- Ensure that all content is aligned with OHT style guidelines before publication.
- Work with designers and copyeditors and provide the necessary support to ensure proper usage of style guidelines for publications.
- Internal Communications
- Provide internal and external communications support, including preparing a monthly newsletter and training new staff on OHT style guidelines.
- Provide technical and communication support during local and regional events.
- Research content and create engaging social media posts for Instagram, Facebook, LinkedIn, and Twitter.
- Update the institutional YouTube channel as needed.
- Monitor social media profiles and feeds and interact with followers and outside institutions in a professional manner.
Required experience and skills
- A minimum of two years of demonstrable experience in communications, managing institutional social media accounts, updating websites, and applying style guidelines.
- A background in communications, journalism, or a similar field is preferred, but applicants from other fields with relevant experience are encouraged to apply.
- Fluency in English is required for this position and previous experience with copyediting is highly desirable.
- Excellent communication and networking skills.
- Detail-oriented, with excellent organizational skills.
- Ability to work independently.
- An interest in Global Health Communications
- Experience with LinkedIn, Facebook, Instagram, Twitter, and YouTube.
- Experience with WordPress and Mailchimp is desirable.
- Experience with designing infographics is a plus.
How to apply
Applicants should submit a cover letter, resume, writing sample (no more than 5 pages), and three references by email to firstname.lastname@example.org with the following subject line: Communications Associate (India). Incomplete applications will not be considered.
Job Types: Full-time, Regular / Permanent
Salary: 600,000.00 – 1,200,000.00 per year
- Paid sick time
- Day shift
- Flexible shift
Expected Start Date: 15/04/2023