Earney Digital Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd
Part Time Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for React JS Trainer Vacancy. Apply Online for Careers in Earney Digital Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd
This Part Time employment News is about a new job vacancy for React JS Trainer in Earney Digital Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd company for Chennai location in Tamil Nadu State government. Apply online here for this part time basis Work in Chennai location from this organization: Earney Digital Service Solutions Pvt. Ltd. If you dont find this job satisfactory then browse other recent part time job vacancies on our site www.adsnity.in for a location near to your place in Chennai, Tamil Nadu. Visit here for more Part Time Jobs in Chennai if are looking to Apply for aw suitable work nearby your location in Chennai.
Full Job Description for React JS Trainer Part Time Job Openings in Chennai, Tamil Nadu State
Job Details for Part Time React JS Trainer Vacancy in Chennai:
Salary: Rs8,086 – 39,808 a month
Benefits & Perks: Paid time off, Paid sick time
Job Type: Part-time
Minimum Eligibility Criteria and Job Qualifications Required for React JS Trainer Position:
● Share knowledge and understanding.
● Creates technical training programs according to requirements.
● Creating individual real-time projects and involving learners to do hands-on.
● Should be able to handle live & 1:1 sessions.
● Should be able to take ownership and dedicated support towards achieving the mutual goal.
● Ridge the gap between Industry and Circulam flow.
● Define the training for Teaching Assistants/Instructors.
● Design and implement improvements to the learning content and sessions based on feedback from learners and instructors.
● Train instructors and ensure session delivery quality
● Improvements to ticket response quality for our help center, handle escalations.
● Create Knowledge Base docs/articles or FAQs to help TAs and Learners.
● Define the interview preparation content and make sure learners have solid career outcomes
● Contribute to technical engagement posts and host workshops, etc.
● Detecting common skills shortages and creating a training plan to address these.
● Reports data on completed courses, issues, and absences.
● Determines overall effectiveness of programs and training by listening to feedback and making improvements as necessary. Able to provide reports wherever needed. ● Providing various weekly assignments, and tasks to learners and evaluating them regularly. Guvi Geeks Network Pvt Ltd.
● Personal attention to Non-tech background learners and motivating them to succeed in the tech field.
● Connecting with all industry experts (externals) conducting monthly meets and making sure all the classes happen as per GUVI’S syllabus and norms Provide for two-way communication. Able to learn new technologies.
Qualifications & Skills:
● 2+ Years of experience as Reactjs/front-end developer.
● Strong product development experience with high coding standards
● Passionate about learning new topics, helping others learn and changing lives.
● Solid knowledge of software tools and libraries/frameworks.
● Proficient knowledge in state management libraries like redux/redux-saga/redux-thunk.
● Ability to clearly articulate a technical concept/topic in a beginner friendly manner ● Prior experience in Teaching/Mentoring experience/delivery sessions[*].
● Prior experience in content creation experience/blogs/sessions/webinars/videos for EdTech related contributions[*].
● Having a strong Github profile and open source contributions[*]. Note: * will have added advantage Additional Information:
● This is Full-time position with Hybrid
● Prefered those who are ready to start immediately.
● Tamil, English are mandatory.
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Regular / Permanent, Fresher, Internship, Contractual / Temporary, Freelance
Salary: ₹8,086.00 – ₹39,808.27 per month
- Paid sick time
- Work from home
- Day shift
- Monday to Friday
- Morning shift
Supplemental pay types:
- Commission pay
- Overtime pay
- Performance bonus
Ability to commute/relocate:
- Chennai, Tamil Nadu: Reliably commute or planning to relocate before starting work (Required)
- Bachelor’s (Preferred)
- Teaching: 1 year (Preferred)
- total work: 2 years (Required)
- English (Preferred)
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.