Part Time Jobs In Bengaluru, Karnataka for Reserve Engineer | Contractual / Temporary Work @Cobalt Robotics
Full Job Description: Reserve Engineer
About Cobalt Robotics: Cobalt Robotics is a robotics company that has merged hardware, software, people, and data to transform enterprise security services. Our autonomous indoor robots, managed by highly-trained Specialists from various Security Operations Centers, offer an innovative solution to address important facility issues – consistently and accurately. We partner with businesses across every industry and we’re one of Silicon Valley’s fastest-growing tech start-ups.
About The Job: – On-Call Reserve Engineer If you are interested in a position with an organization that is driven to help robots and people work together, we may be the place for you. Because this is an on-call and flexible position, this best fits collegiate members. We are currently looking to recruit customer-facing, motivated, professional, and goal-oriented individuals from your organization to join our team in your area. The Reserve Engineer position is a great opportunity to build a resume, learn new skills, and get hands-on experience.
We’re looking for an engineer/technician who loves: hands-on problems and reasoning through difficult hardware issues, learning new technologies, and wearing many different hats. Your goal will be to ensure the full operational capabilities of our robots located in your area. Through hands-on training with our engineers and remote technical support, you will be directly responsible for ensuring persistent coverage of security robots in support of client safety and security. Adaptability and resourcefulness are key. This position reports directly to our Lead Reserve Engineer/Operations Manager.
– Implement hardware training that we will provide, to serve as regional area technical support.
– Available for business hours, on-call, and after-hours support in the Area 1-3 times per month (potentially more).
– Work directly with our engineers to ensure safe and quick recovery of robot capabilities.
What You Bring:
– Inclination with computer hardware, assembly and disassembly (training & tool kit will be provided).
– Ability to think through and troubleshoot hardware issues.
– Must have strong communication skills to work with engineers via phone/chat.
– Must be comfortable working alone with only a phone, computer, and/or video support from the team.
– Must be presentable and able to speak to clients.
– Experience with robotics & computers.
– Associate or Bachelor’s degree.
– Military, Law Enforcement, or Firefighter Veteran.
We are an equal opportunity employer and value diversity at our company. We do not discriminate on the basis of race, religion, color, national origin, gender, sexual orientation, age, marital status, veteran status, or disability.
Job Types: Part-time, Contractual / Temporary
Pay: ₹1,525.00 – ₹3,050.00 per hour
Are you available to commute to the Embassy Tech village for work?
Computer hardware: 1 year (Preferred)
For more such jobs, visit here: Part Time Jobs in Bangalore
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.