Marketing Professionals Full Time Part Time Jobs in Patia, Bhubaneswar, Odisha @Scan Steels
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Marketing Professionals vacancy in Scan Steels, Bhubaneswar
marketing begins with people, so we’re looking for a customer-centric marketing professional to join our thriving department. The ideal candidate will have experience in outbound or inbound marketing activities, as well as a creative mindset for helping us remain fresh and competitive.
The marketing professional will be expected to prepare and present ideas and deliverables on a regular basis, and to research market trends and industry data so that the company remains on the cutting edge.
Support marketing team in delivering effective programs that achieve company and client objectives
- Assist with initiatives that drive brand awareness, trial, and distribution, including day-to-day execution of marketing campaigns, promotions, and sales support
- Support the development of sales and marketing materials, adapting scopes, timelines, and deliverables for maximum benefit
- Collaborate with team members to execute sales and marketing campaigns by leading brainstorming sessions for internal and external projects
- Meet with clients to plan and implement marketing campaigns for brand building and lead generation, aligning with overall company goals and sales targets
- Help gather and analyze data to reach insights about brands, competitors, and trends
- Contribute to lead-generation and customer-acquisition activities, such as sales enablement, media promotion, networking, trade shows, and events
- Coordinate public relations and outreach initiatives, including media releases, awards, company announcements, and speaker proposals
- Measure and report performance of marketing campaigns, gain insights, and assess against goals
Required skills and qualifications
- Two or more years of experience in marketing and sales.
- Hands-on experience in developing campaigns and promotions
- Proven success in a fast-paced environment, working both individually and as a team member
- Exceptional communication and presentation skills
- Strong attention to deadlines and budgetary guidelines
Preferred skills and qualifications
- Bachelor’s degree (or equivalent) in marketing, business, or related field
- Professional certification (ex: Professional Certified Marketer)
- Experience with relevant markets and trends
Interested candidates may apply for the post .
Salary is not a constraint for the rite candidate..
Send us your resume @ …