Part Time Jobs in Bhopal, Madhya Pradesh for Senior Medical Writer | Medical Writing Vacancy @Atharva Writing
Full Job Description: Senior Medical Writer Vacancy in Bhopal
The candidate should have more than one year of experience in medical writing.
Candidates from the biomedical field would be preferred
English should be perfect and should be of professional level.
- Writing and editing all types of articles/ contents assigned to you including case reports, research and review articles, website content, blogs, grant proposals, white paper, thesis, books/ book chapters, etc.
- Writing high-quality articles such as Meta-analysis and systematic reviews or similar projects intended to be submitted to high IF journals like Lancet, JAMA, etc.
- Review and edit the articles written by other writers to make them ready to submit
- Thorough editing of the contents will include not only the correction of grammatical, syntax, and language errors but also removing redundancy, paraphrasing, re-structuring of the sentences, removing plagiarism, and adding the necessary contents to make it perfect.
- Experience with statistical analysis would be a plus point.