DIGITAL SCULPTOR | HUMAN ANATOMY Full Time Part Time Jobs in Kodungaiyur, Chennai, Tamil Nadu @SILAII
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 48 per week
Full Job Description: DIGITAL SCULPTOR | HUMAN ANATOMY vacancy in SILAII, Chennai
15000 – 40000 inr / month
Job ID: 1007
SILAII was envisioned and structured with a revolutionary and ingenious perspective of bringing innovation, unbridled emotions, abundant love and nostalgia through sculptures that help us reminisce the icons that inspire us and also personalised sculptures of our close ones who constantly live with us through our memories.
We bring these beautifully crafted sculptures to your home, providing the experience of a lifetime to our clients and bridging the gap with our motto that sculptures can be customised and adorn our homes providing us with inexplicable happiness and motivation, bursting the notion that sculptures can be only present in public exhibitions or displays.
About The Job
We are looking for Digital Sculptor who has expertise in Human anatomy
The Roles and Responsibilities of the Digital Sculptor includes
- Using 3D modeling technique to create proposed subject mostly human Anatomy
- Understanding the project requirements and conceptualizing creative ideas
- Creating 3D sculpts and assets to meet artistic standards
- Troubleshooting any problems that arise during work on a project
- Meeting with clients, Designers, and Seniors to discuss and review projects and deadlines.
Digital Sculptor Requirements:
- A strong portfolio of previous work and completed projects.
- Excellent creativity and artistic skills
- An eye for composition, realism, texture, color, and lighting
- Excellent time management skills.
- Highly self-motivated
- Willingness to remain up-to-date on the latest creative Practices
Minimum Experience : 2 Years
- Freshers Can also apply
Salary : As per industry Standard and Experience
Number of openings
5Mail Your Resume with portfolio to firstname.lastname@example.org with Job ID as the subject