Part Time Jobs In Haryana, Remote Vacancy for Software Engineer Trainee / Freshers (Work From Home)@Bucle
Full Job Description: Software Engineer Trainee / Freshers (Work From Home)
Job Description – Software Engineer
If you are a Software Enthusiast and are excited by the opportunity to work with a start-up in cutting edge technology, come and join us. Our company is looking for Software Engineer.
0-3 year / Freshers
Trainee / Associate Software Engineer
1. Frontend – Angular / ReactJS
2. Backend – JAVA / Spring Boot
Upto 7 LPA
Roles & Responsibilities
· Determining the structure and design of web pages.
· Ensuring user experience determines design choices.
· Developing features to enhance the user experience.
· Striking a balance between functional and aesthetic design.
· Ensuring web design is optimised for smartphones.
· Building reusable code for future use.
· Optimizing web pages for maximum speed and scalability.
· Utilizing a variety of markup languages to write web pages.
· Maintaining brand consistency throughout the design.
Desired Skills and Experience
· Understanding of key design principles.
· Understanding of server-side CSS.
· Experience with graphic design applications such as Adobe Illustrator is a plus.
· Experience with responsive and adaptive design.
· Understanding of SEO principles.
· Good problem-solving skills.
· Excellent verbal communication skills.
· Good interpersonal skills.
It is a digital product development company offering a complete set of unique intersections of high-quality code and strong architectural design. Our work includes Product Development, API Design, Crypto game development, Chrome extensions, Web/App scrappers, Mining / staking / baking setup and consultancy, Legacy code migrations, etc. Our major area of expertise is Blockchain. We provide a complete solution to design, build and ship badass world class products and services to clients worldwide. We have helped 50+ clients with our innovative solutions. We cater to education, healthcare, banking, travel, real estate and several more sectors.
Perks & Benefits
· 5 days working
· Appraisals are done twice a year (every 6 months)
· Great opportunity to work and learn with a growing team
· Work with the latest technology
· Team of experienced professionals
· Best in class salary with perks and benefits
· An entrepreneurial working environment with high growth opportunity
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time, Fresher
Pay: ₹500,000.00 – ₹700,000.00 per year
Paid sick time
Paid time off
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.