Part Time Jobs In Jalandhar, Punjab for Test Administrator -On Call Vacancy @Pearson | Freshers may apply
Full Job Description: Test Administrator -On Call
Pearson VUE (www.pearsonvue.com) is the global leader in computer-based testing for information technology, academic, government and professional testing programs around the world.Pearson VUE provides a full suite of services from test development to data management and delivers exams through the world’s most comprehensive and secure network of test centers in more than 180 countries, where we validate the skills and knowledge of millions of individuals every year. Pearson VUE is a business of Pearson, the world’s leading learning company with globalreach and market-leading businesses. Pearson is listed on both the London and New York stock exchanges (UK: PSON; NYSE: PSO).
Pearson VUE offers a great environment to start or grow your career, we are now hiring for On-Call Test Administrators to join our team in various locations
Job locations: Jalandhar
This is a temporary position that will go through the end of the contract.
Purpose of the role
The Test Administrator position is responsible for providing a secure exam delivery and superior customer service in a comfortable friendly environment.
In this position, you will be required to:
- Comply with all testing procedures and strictly adhere to company policies using careful judgment
- Check in testing candidates, verify identification, and explain the exam process
- Proctor / invigilate candidates while testing
- Troubleshoot with internal departments to fix technical issues
- Complete light housekeeping duties such as vacuuming the floors and sanitizing keyboards after each
- candidate has finished their examination Skills, Qualifications and Education
- Must be a Graduate in any relevant field
- Must possess excellent communication and interpersonal skills in English
- Should be open to flexible scheduling
- Freshers may apply.
- Work Timings/Schedule Requirements
- Work in a variety of shifts an any day – Monday through Sunday – between the hours of 7:00 am and 11:00 pm.
- Candidate must be open to flexible scheduling. This is strictly a part-time position.
Job: CONTINGENT WORKER
Organization: Assessment & Qualifications
Req ID: 6601
To apply for this job please visit in.indeed.com.