Associate Master Data Full Time Part Time Jobs in Whitefield, Bengaluru, Karnataka @Thomson Reuters
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 40 per week
Full Job Description: Associate Master Data vacancy in Thomson Reuters, Bengaluru
- Responsible for the implementation of the order to billing process for various products /activities.
- Accountable for adhering to SOX compliance controls and 3rd party guidelines.
- Manage the order life cycle, order monitoring, permissioning and billing/credits/cancellations for new and renewal orders.
- Obtain information required to process orders (user data, product reference details, installation details, exchange requests, billing dates, sales codes, billing account contacts).
- Administer User ID’s, passwords, etc. for online orders.
- Implement release of billing for all services and charges.
- Maintain accurate files for online trials, firm/gratis orders, client site billing and location details, and contact/user records on internal systems.
- Manage internal queries relating to order status, billing, permissioning, and compliance issues.
- On a back-up basis, handle inbound customer calls relating to product/ service queries, claims, subscription and accounts receivable queries.
- Lead adhoc initiatives with relevant groups, ensuring customer requests are successfully implemented.
- Spot trends and make recommendations for enhancing systems and procedures.
Do you want to be part of a team helping re-invent the way knowledge professionals work? How about a team that works every day to create a more transparent, just and inclusive future? At Thomson Reuters, we’ve been doing just that for almost 160 years. Our industry-leading products and services include highly specialized information-enabled software and tools for legal, tax, accounting and compliance professionals combined with the world’s most global news services – Reuters. We help these professionals do their jobs better, creating more time for them to focus on the things that matter most: advising, advocating, negotiating, governing and informing.
We are powered by the talents of 25,000 employees across more than 75 countries, where everyone has a chance to contribute and grow professionally in flexible work environments that celebrate diversity and inclusion. At a time when objectivity, accuracy, fairness and transparency are under attack, we consider it our duty to pursue them. Sound exciting? Join us and help shape the industries that move society forward.
As a global business, we rely on diversity of culture and thought to deliver on our goals. To ensure we can do that, we seek talented, qualified employees in all our operations around the world regardless of race, color, sex/gender, including pregnancy, gender identity and expression, national origin, religion, sexual orientation, disability, age, marital status, citizen status, veteran status, or any other protected classification under applicable law. Thomson Reuters is proud to be an Equal Employment Opportunity/Affirmative Action Employer providing a drug-free workplace.
We also make reasonable accommodations for qualified individuals with disabilities and for sincerely held religious beliefs in accordance with applicable law.
Protect yourself from fraudulent job postings click here to know more.
More information about Thomson Reuters can be found on thomsonreuters.com.