Part Time Jobs in Chennai, Tamil Nadu for Trainer – Banking Processes Vacancy | Remote Work @CareerLabs Technologies
Full Job Description: Trainer – Banking Processes
The incumbent shall be responsible for
1. Creating content such as Powerpoint presentations, Activity Sheets and answer keys that will help
students learn the various nuances of the product.
2. Handling the live classes and webinars that pertain to this particular product. The topics that we expect
the incumbent to cover are outlined in Annexure A.
3. Taking Marketing webinars and live seminars that will help us generate leads for the product.
4. Manage the cohorts of students and ensure that they complete the course. Ensure that metrics such as
Attendance, Performance and Assessment Reports are maintained and reported back to the program
The incumbent must
1. Must be proficient to handle the majority of topics outlined in Annexure A.
2. Have a great sense and attention to detail, impeccable communication skills, and a professional
3. Be a team player and come up with ideas to improve the processes and content.
4. Be proficient with MS office tools and need to be well versed with basic software and online tools involved
in day-to-day business.
5. Experience of having worked in a Bank is a plus.
EXPERIENCE WITH TOOLS:
Microsoft Office, Google Suite, and Webinar Management Platforms.
JOB LOCATION: Chennai / Bangalore / Hyderabad (Work From Home)
REMUNERATION: Rs.800 to 1000 per hour. (Every batch would have between 20 and 30 hours of interaction time.)
TOPICS TO BE COVERED AS A PART OF THE TRAINING
Part 1 : Behavioral Traits and Soft Skills for Sales Professionals (Optional)
Challenges for Newcomers, Required Behavioral traits, Telephone Etiquettes, and E-mail writing skills with activity and role
plays, Right attitude to become successful in sales, KASH (Knowledge, Attitude, Skills & Habits), Introduction to sales, Steps for
Successful Selling, Pre-Sales Planning, Prospecting, Steps of Appointment Fixing, General Benefit Statement, Questioning
Funnels, Objection Handling, Closing, Ack, Listening, Empathy, Persona Based Selling – Male and Female,
Part 2 : Banking Concepts (Mandatory)
Evolution of Banking, Banking Structure, RBI Functions, NI Act, Various Terms used in Day to day banking, Banking Products,
Overview SA / CA / TD / Lockers / MF / SIP / LI / Digi Banking, FABing, Term Deposits, types, important terms, Difference
between Fixed and RD Why RD Active Money, GSFC, SB + TD Selling, Non Digital – ATM, CDK, CDM, Debit Cards, Digital – MB, WA,
NB, Features that can be used for ac sourcing, Who is NRI, What is meaning of repatriable Famous NRIs , Types of accounts, What
are assets, different types, impact in SOP, Overview of Assets, Overview of Locker and usage, Overview of TASC, LI Focus
Products, Account Opening Process, AML and KYC
Job Type: Part-time
Part-time hours: 20 per week
Salary: ₹800.00 – ₹1,000.00 per hour
Do you have experience of training candidates in Banking Industry?
Expected Start Date: 01/08/2022