Tax Associate – Global Mobility Full Time Part Time Jobs in Goregaon, Mumbai, Maharashtra @Vialto Partners
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Tax Associate – Global Mobility vacancy in Vialto Partners, Mumbai
At Vialto we create the connections that build global careers and societies, bridging the gap between people and their aspirations. As the world of work continues to evolve, we are bringing together the individuals, ideas and technology to unlock business and human growth.
The tasks, roles and responsibilities pertaining to the job role of an Associate will include the following:
- Conducting tax briefings
- Preparing and reviewing of tax computations – withholding tax computation, advance tax etc.
- Preparing, reviewing and filing individual tax returns
- Assisting in advisory projects including technical research, drafting memo, presentations etc.
- Assisting in tax assessment including preparing the submissions to be made before the tax authorities and assisting in representations
- Co-ordinating with the tax authorities and visiting the tax office of regular follow-ups, rectification, refund follow-up etc.
- Regular interaction with client contacts and expatriates
- Analysing and interpreting Provisions of the Income-tax Act, 1961, Foreign Exchange Management Act, 1999, Social Security Law, tax treaties, Social Security Agreements
- Overseeing the work of Analysts and Senior Analysts
Qualified Chartered Accountant
Working in this discipline will see an Associate working on engagements and teams (the sizes of which will vary depending on client/project).
To qualify for the same an Associate will need:
- To be a Qualified Chartered Accountant with 0-1 year of relevant experience
- Good knowledge of direct tax (expatriate tax would be added advantage)
- Knowledge of the current developments and impact of the same on the individual taxation
Other prerequisite skills include:
- Ability and inclination to read and interpret the law;
- Demonstrating innovative and critical thinking in managing projects
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Strong analytical and numerical skills
- Good interpersonal skills
- Passion for client servicing
- Excellent eye for detail
- Efficiency in MS office and report writing skills
- Ability to discuss basic technical issues, ask appropriate questions and gather relevant information from the client.
- Ownership and responsibility of tasks delegated