Sales Representative Full Time Part Time Jobs in Vani Vihar, Bhubaneswar, Odisha @Weir Group
Job Types: Full-time, Part-time
Part-time hours: 45 per week
Full Job Description: Sales Representative vacancy in Weir Group, Bhubaneswar
Division (Weir Minerals)
Purpose of Role: Responsible for generating business from the region as per agreed objective
Be part of a global organization dedicated to building a better future: At Weir, the growing world depends on us. It depends on us constantly reinventing, quickly adapting and continually finding better, faster, more sustainable ways to access the resources it needs to thrive. And it depends on each of us doing the best work of our lives. It’s a big challenge – but it is exciting.
An opportunity to grow your own way: Everything moves fast in the dynamic world of Weir. This creates opportunities for us to take on new challenges, explore new areas, learn, progress and excel. Best of all, there is no set path that our people must take. Instead, everyone is given the support and freedom to tailor-make their own career and do the best work of their lives.
Feel empowered to be yourself and belong : Weir is a welcoming, inclusive place, where each individual’s contribution is recognized and all employees are encouraged to innovate, collaborate and be themselves. We continually focus on people and their wellbeing. We believe in fairness and choose to be honest, transparent and authentic in everything we do.
Safety First: Demonstrate 100% commitment to our zero harm behaviours in support of our drive towards developing a world class safety culture.
Sales & Marketing activities of WMI products in Odisha state.
Sales promotional activities
Techno – commercial proposals preparation
Handling techno-commercial discussions and order conclusion
Order closing and sign off with client.
Responsible for generating business from the region as per agreed objectives to meet the company KPIs.
Weekly Update and data collection on new business opportunities, customer next move reports, way to meet the customer requirements, etc.
Conducting presentation and other sales promotional activities.
Regular visits to customers in the region.
- Manage relationships at all levels of customers in the region.
- Achieve revenue targets.
- Weekly Update and data collection on new business opportunities,
- Weekly report and data – Way to provide solutions of customer pain area, etc.
- Meet customer satisfaction index target or NPS as per HQ guidelines.
- Coordinate with Region, S & OP, Engg and Operations as and when required.
Job Knowledge/Education and Qualifications:
5 to 8 years’ experience must
- Good communication skills / Interpersonal skills
- Experience in sales & marketing of slurry pumps / Minerals Processing equipment / Exposure to industrial product sales in Eastern India.
- Sales skills, preparation of proposals etc
- Experience in sales & marketing for slurry pumps and other mineral processing equipment,
- Sales skills, preparation of proposals etc.
- Good communication skills
- Competencies required.
- Sales & Marketing experience
- Communication skills
- Quick learner
For additional information about what it is like to work at Weir, please visit our
Weir is committed to an inclusive and diverse workplace. We are an equal opportunity employer and do not discriminate on the basis of race, national origin, gender, gender identity, sexual orientation, veteran status, disability, age, or any other legally protected status.