- Address Map: Balajinagar
- Indian City: Bangalore
- State: Karnataka
- This Ad is Meant For-: India
- Expires: This ad has expired
Are you in search for a good Pickup and drop for bike services in Btm Layout?
There are many bike owners who are not aware of the particulars of bike maintenance and bike servicing and are in doubts whether the service engineers are doing right things while replacing parts of the bikes.However, you can get an in depth knowledge about the maintenance of your bike in your user guide and owner’s manual about your schedule of maintenance and servicing require.
Initially, owners will read the manual and forget it. Moreover, sometimes they do not provide much attention to it as they started to rely on the authorized service stations. But it is always mandatory to have a prior knowledge on your bike so that you can get the proper service from your preferred bike service in BTM layout.
• While you receive your bike from the showroom, check that if the engines are filled with the desired fluids or not.
• However, in terms of warranty, you must consider few things such as there many bike parts that doesn’t come under any kind of warranty.There are parts like gaskets, bulbs, filters, drive chain, race bearings, brake shoe, element air cleaner, etc. can be replaced if require.
• You should definitely know that the first service of your bike will come 500-700 km/ one month.
• While second service is 2500 to 2700 KM / 4 months
• Third Service is 4500 to 5000 KM / 7 months
• Fourth Service is 6500 to 7000 KM / 9 months
• Fifth Service is 8500 to 9000 KM / 11 months
• Sixth Service is 10,5000 to 11,000 KM / 13 months
• Seventh service is related to examination of chain sprocket along with change of oils
• Eighth service is stressed on the wheel infrastructure apart from different types of regular services.
• Ninth service deals with the change of engine oils and washing.
• At, tenth service, attention will be provided to the battery.
• After this service, you need to do servicing every 2000 KM that will mainly focus on change of the engine oil of your bike.
• After every ten service of your bike servicing, you need to put attention on the chain sockets after 10,000 KM or more than that.
• After every five servicing of your bike, the clutch plate of your bike needs to be changed.
We can assure you with a quality service so that we can nurture a good relationship between our clients and us. At bikeservices we will provide you with every detail of your servicing requirement apart from the general servicing essential for your bike.
We at Bikeservices are happy to help you with all sorts of bike repairs and services for any models. We are specialized in using modern technologies and devices that are certified so that you are satisfied with our services. We care for our client’s needs while providing customized services for you so that you don’t have to pay extra for having our world class bike services.Add to favoritesFavorited by 383 people.
830 total views, 4 today
Halwa is a famous and popular food from tirunelveli. If anyone want to buy halwa from tirunelveli by online order you can order through our […]May 26, 2015
1131 total views, 0 today
Are you looking for Joomla based website? If yes, check our most affordable package. Joomla Website Package Custom Web Design (2 Design Choices) Joomla Dynamic Pages […]March 18, 2015
1504 total views, 0 today
We KAYPEEINTERNATIONAL (pvm arcade, Ernakulam, Kerala) doing labour supply and manpower consultancy in kerala mainly at Ernakulam, Bangalore and Mumbai I have got a lot […]May 29, 2015
1766 total views, 0 today