Welcome, visitor!   Login

Post an Ad

Rs3,100,000.00

Supertech Eco Village 4 Housing apartments

Item Details:

  • Address Map: Greater Noida West
  • Indian City: Noida
  • State: Uttar Pradesh
  • Postal Code: 201301
  • Expires: This ad has expired

Email to a friend

  • Item listed by: on February 6, 2015

    Item Description:

    Supertech Eco Village 4 Housing apartments will be a share of Greater Noida West and will near to various significant places in Noida and the cities in NCR. The township will be impeccably associated with rest of the world through open transport as it nears significant transport terminus, airplane terminal and an upcoming Metro Station. The whole township is secured with landscaping greens which cover very nearly 82% of the entire are the rest 18 % is left for the improvement of the residential towers.

    Hence, Supertech Eco Village Noida, won’t just be a cost-viable township, in the same way as its heralds, but, will also be eco-accommodating, so that your children can have a wonderful the following day. The residency has been underscored on the nature’s part in human life with an accept that nature has an enormous stake in human life the cement homes which are being constructed by contemporary engineers can never offer satisfaction, peace and happiness.

    For more details:
    Supertech Eco village 4
    Greater Noida West
    Mobile No:+91-9650127127
    Website:
    http://www.supertechhome.com
    http://www.supertechhome.com/supertech-eco-village-4/

    LoadingAdd to favorites
    Favorited by 149 people.
    Share on Facebook1Share on Google+1Tweet about this on Twitter

    No Tags

    936 total views, 1 today

      

    Listing ID: 20454d46dbc0c109

    Report problem

    Processing your request, Please wait....

    Sponsored Links

    Related Ads

    Some other ads that you might be interested in...

    Wave Garden Mohali (6)

    Rs10,325,000.00

    Wave 350 Syd Plots Mohali, Wave Estate Sector 85 Mohali, Wave Estate Mohali...

    Wave 350 Syd Plots Mohali, Wave Estate Sector 85 Mohali, Wave Estate Mohali Wave Estate Plots, 350-Syd @29000-Psy (Basic Only) Wave Estate Plots, 200-Syd @32000-Psy(Basic […]

    December 9, 2015

    254 total views, 0 today

    Gmada Gateway (6)

    Rs6,750,000.00

    PUDA Gateway Mohali | 300-Sq Yard Plot in Sector-118

    PUDA Gateway Mohali | 300-Sq Yard Plot in Sector-118 300-Sq Yard,General Category, @22500-Per Sq Yard, available on resale Greeting From Broadways Real Estate!! [email protected] Mobile: […]

    April 9, 2015

    854 total views, 0 today

    Ireo Rise Sec99 Flat (6)

    Rs6,160,000.00

    Ireo Rise Luxury 3BHK flats 1813-Sft for sale at Sector-99 Mohali

    Ireo Rise Luxury 3BHK flats 1813-Sft for sale at Sector-99 Mohali Price: 3400-Per Sq Ft BROADWAYS REAL ESTATE Website: http://broadwaysrealestate.hpage.com Sanjay 9501031800, Vikas 9872831800 Email: […]

    February 19, 2015

    915 total views, 0 today

    Sponsored Links

    Jobs in India. Full Time or Work from Home based Part Time jobs

    Jobs Classifieds in India for latest Job Ads . Post free Jobs Online in India

    Users may find here all kind of jobs related online classifieds for all the major cities in India. Employers may post free Job classifieds at Adsnity.In
    Advertise your job recruitment. Place free Jobs without signup or registration required in India.
    Post full time jobs in Any sector at Adsnity.in . Employers or companies may also Post part time Home based Internet jobs in India.

    Visit Adsnity.in for Full time or Part time work from home Jobs in India


    Job Types at Adsnity.in:- Data Entry WorkDevelopers JobPart Time Online JobSales Marketing Job

    Post Free Employment Ads Classifieds. Post Jobs without Signup Registration

    Free Job Posting Website in India for Employers & Recruiters. Post job employment ads classifieds Free Online in India. Post ads without registration & Signup Now! Adsnity Employment Free Website for India. Post Unlimited Jobs for type of Job openings! Post Here Free Jobs without Registration Signup